Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    So who is your guess?
    Abraham bro, he already supposed to be dead, but they killed Denise instead, so he's most logical choice.. And Walking Dead rarely kills important characters, they don't have balls, so probably Abraham.

He's strongest, most fearsome guy in the group, Negan has to kill him in order to completely devastate Ricks group.

If Abraham was still alive in the comics when the killing of Glenn happened, I'm positive that Negan would have killed Abraham instead of Glenn..

Comment

• I think Abe will be the one who gets Lucilled too

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        same bro, i just hope it doesn't disappoint
        I have a feeling it will =(

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          I have a feeling it will =(
          :/ yeah, me too

Comment

• Abe's character did a recent interview:

One character that could be off the chopping block is former solder Abraham, however, after actor Michael Cudlitz dropped a big hint in a new interview.

Speaking to PopSugar, Cudlitz talked about the decision to change Abraham’s death scene from the comics last season. While Abraham was supposed to die after being shot through the head with an arrow, it was Denise who met her end in this grisly manner in the show.

Cudlitz said: “[…] The audience knows that Abraham will continue for a while now. Now we get to see what a world with Negan and Abraham both in it will be like. That’s something we don’t see in the graphic novels.”

If we’re going to see a world with both Negan and Abraham, that means our favourite ginger has to survive. Right?

That’s not all, as the same interview offers a second hint towards Abraham’s survival. Cudlitz later confesses he “can’t wait to get the script each week”. That sounds like he’s still on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              Abe's character did a recent interview:

Lol it's so obvious now that it's Abe who gets killed. Actors aren't allowed to talk about future season and what's gonna happen to their character in 90% of cases they don't even know what's gonna happen to them.. So if he talks about him being alive next season then he is definitely the one who dies (lies are allowed, truth isn't).

Same like when Jon did all those interviews and confirmed he is most definitely dead and won't come back, and then he came back

Comment

Lol it's so obvious now that it's Abe who gets killed. Actors aren't allowed to talk about future season and what's gonna happen to their character in 90% of cases they don't even know what's gonna happen to them.. So if he talks about him being alive next season then he is definitely the one who dies (lies are allowed, truth isn't).

Same like when Jon did all those interviews and confirmed he is most definitely dead and won't come back, and then he came back
                Yeah haha, that's a good point

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  Here is a clip from season 7

It looks like Daryl might be the Lucille victim because Dwight is wearing his jacket and riding his motorbike

I can't wait any longer!!!

Comment

• Ugh. I'm too lazy to scroll back. Did yall see this??? Warning, it's a major spoiler. 4 of the actors/actresses are onstage and the guy who plays Negan says "no one on this stage got Lucilled". LOL fuck. Wish I didn't watch... but here

IMDb at San Diego Comic-Con Interview ("The Walking Dead": Find Out Who Negan Didn't Kill) - IMDb
                    http://www.iamshanell.com
                    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                      Ugh. I'm too lazy to scroll back. Did yall see this??? Warning, it's a major spoiler. 4 of the actors/actresses are onstage and the guy who plays Negan says "no one on this stage got Lucilled". LOL fuck. Wish I didn't watch... but here

IMDb at San Diego Comic-Con Interview ("The Walking Dead": Find Out Who Negan Didn't Kill) - IMDb
                      hmm damn, then it could be glenn.. it doesn't mean shit what he says, he could have just said that so people would be laid back and won't think glenn dies and then when he does, boom shock value.

glenn or abraham, still my guess..

abraham says he can't wait to see how his character will go along with Negan
                      and now Negan says this about Glenn..

haha, they playing with us obviously..

I'm still going with Abraham

Comment

hmm damn, then it could be glenn.. it doesn't mean shit what he says, he could have just said that so people would be laid back and won't think glenn dies and then when he does, boom shock value.

glenn or abraham, still my guess..

abraham says he can't wait to see how his character will go along with Negan
                        and now Negan says this about Glenn..

haha, they playing with us obviously..

I'm still going with Abraham

Yeah I'm thinking its:
                        1. Abraham
                        2. Glenn
                        3. Maggie

Really hoping it's maggie just b/c they went for the less shocking death with Lori compared to the comics.
                        http://www.iamshanell.com
                        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                          Yeah I'm thinking its:
                          1. Abraham
                          2. Glenn
                          3. Maggie

Really hoping it's maggie just b/c they went for the less shocking death with Lori compared to the comics.
                          I dont think its gonna be female tbh..bcuz Negan is against violence towards women, he adores them, he has harem, but he is against violence towards women. He would never kill a women like that. He kills only when neccesary and killing a women now is really not neccesary.

When he said: "You're taking it like a champ".
                          That just can't be a women. If he hit any women in TWD universe with Lucille, that would be instant death.
                          Only a guy from TWD universe could survive first hit, except Carl.

If they kill Glenn, it would be bold move considering Maggie pregnancy, and the fact that they already killed and revived him previously.
                          That kill/revive would be so pointless then, and I'd completely be disappointed in TWD.

Abraham is logical choice. I hope it's him or the story will get so many flaws.

Comment

Working...
                          X