• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
    if u read the post u quoted u would know
    humans make mistakes

Comment

• Was watching Young Jeezy The Real Is Back DVD ... Weezy makes an arrival on it .

Comment

• drank way too much tonight.. fuck

Comment

• still patiently waiting on Drake's Sosa remix

Comment

• Noah '40' Shebib: Recording Drake's 'Headlines'

�I use both Mac and PC, and there�s a very important reason for this. I am a laptop guy, because I always want to have the ability to tweak my mixes when I leave a studio, wherever I am, just with my laptop and a set of headphones. So when I�m using outboard gear, I�ll always print these tracks back into my Pro Tools Sessions, retaining both wet and dry versions of each track, giving me the flexibility to choose. My PC laptop is a year and a half old, and it has a 3.3GHz, 12-core, i7 processor. It�s a full-size chip, not a mobile chip, so I guess my machine is not really a laptop but more a notebook. I also need to place it on a table, as it�s a bit chunky. It has 12GB of RAM, three solid-state hard drives, DVI/HDMI and so on. It�s custom-made by a gentleman called Les Bateman, nicknamed Bates. He had a company called Music XPC, which was for a long time the only PC manufacturer certified for use with Pro Tools. When I bought this computer from him it cost me $6500, but you have to remember that it�s still far superior to any $4000 Mac you can buy today, despite it being one and a half years old.
            �I still use Mac because there are some inconsistencies between the two formats in the programming and software and sometimes updates are available on Mac but not yet for the PC and Windows. I want to be able to use anything at any given moment, so I�m constantly running two systems. My PC has an RME Babyface audio interface attached to it, while my Mac has the Apogee Duet 2 audio interface. I tend to mix at Metalworks, and when I walk in there I can simply pop the Digilink cables out of their computer, put them into my Magma chassis, which has two HDX cards and one UAD Quad, run that into my computer, plug in the screens and cables and keyboard and mouse from the studio SSL, and I�m patched into the SSL and their full-blown HD rigs.�
            really? It takes 12 cores to make Drake sound good?

.................... ....................

Comment

• Does anyone know where i can find the video of Eminem perfoming Kim in Detroit?

Comment

• Besides My Sons Birthday Today Is The Most Proudest Day Of The Year... Happy Fathers To Me & All The Other Pops Out There Taking Care Of Dem Children

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  Noah '40' Shebib: Recording Drake's 'Headlines'

really? It takes 12 cores to make Drake sound good?

sounds p expensive
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                    still patiently waiting on Drake's Sosa remix
                    coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                      Does anyone know where i can find the video of Eminem perfoming Kim in Detroit?
                      you tried youtube??

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        True. Born Sinner is no where near Collage Dropout, but Cole won over Yeezus big time.

Naah im messing,

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Besides My Sons Birthday Today Is The Most Proudest Day Of The Year... Happy Fathers To Me & All The Other Pops Out There Taking Care Of Dem Children
                          Happy Father's Day =)

Comment

Working...
                          X