This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    If Trayvon Martin Doesn't Get Any Justice... ALL OF LWHQ WILL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!
    Of course he's gonna walk. This case is going on for a divine puprose, there's a reason why it got so big. Both the Fathers of Trayvon and Zimmerman are Freemasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Of course he's gonna walk. This case is going on for a divine puprose, there's a reason why it got so big. Both the Fathers of Trayvon and Zimmerman are Freemasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRVP GXD View Post

Same nigga, yall niggas think im lying. Look it up and do research , and go deep into this ish, bruh,

Comment

Same nigga, yall niggas think im lying. Look it up and do research , and go deep into this ish, bruh,
          A lot of people are free masons. Maybe the fact that a "white" man getting away with the murder of an unarmed black teenage boy hit the press and shit went crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRVP GXD View Post
            A lot of people are free masons. Maybe the fact that a "white" man getting away with the murder of an unarmed black teenage boy hit the press and shit went crazy.
            Yeah but what are the chances of both dads in this case, a case that is blowing up, just happen to be free masons. Nothing happens by chance man, everything in media, that is brought to the masses is for a reason.

For Example, when Miccheal Jackson Died. While the media had everyone's minds focused on the death of michael,
            on July 7th, of 2009, the pope issued an encyclical letter calling all governemnts around the world the establish a world political authority (one world government)

Ish like that..

Anyway all that aside, there is now way Zimmerman is going to get found guilty, mark my words and come back to this post when it happens, dude is gonna walk free.

Comment

• The thank you button has gone .. won't let me thank anybody? @Danny M @Wisheezy

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                I can't thank anybody? @Danny M @Wisheezy
                5 thanks a day maximum, gotta wait til tomorrow now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  5 thanks a day maximum, gotta wait til tomorrow now.
                  Ohh .. cheers.

Comment

• I fuckin' hate my job. I'm grateful I have one but damn man
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                      I fuckin' hate my job. I'm grateful I have one but damn man
                      lol what you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        lol what you do?
                        I wash dishes at Olive Garden. I have a few other places I'm sure I can work at and I want to leave this one for one of those. But my family is trying to convince me to stay so I won't be a quitter. I just feel like I'll be happier at one of those places tho

The actual work isn't hard, it's just the unbelievable speed you have to do it at
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Yeah but what are the chances of both dads in this case, a case that is blowing up, just happen to be free masons. Nothing happens by chance man, everything in media, that is brought to the masses is for a reason.

For Example, when Miccheal Jackson Died. While the media had everyone's minds focused on the death of michael,
                          on July 7th, of 2009, the pope issued an encyclical letter calling all governemnts around the world the establish a world political authority (one world government)

Ish like that..

Anyway all that aside, there is now way Zimmerman is going to get found guilty, mark my words and come back to this post when it happens, dude is gonna walk free.
                          So u saying Trayvon Martin dad sacrificed him ? I should smack the fuck outta you real talk nigga. You playing around in shit & this is a serious matter! Mafuckas gne riot if Zimmerman bitch azz isn't found guilty

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                          The thank you button has gone .. won't let me thank anybody? @Danny M @Wisheezy
                          You gotta take a break from dickriding .....

Comment

Working...
                          X