This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
    I had nothing to say. Really awkward. We kind of just sat there. The long pauses were deadly.
    That sucks man, you spoke to her since?

I been speaking to this girl recently and there's some hints she likes me but I don't know .. woman confuse me.

Comment

I had nothing to say. Really awkward. We kind of just sat there. The long pauses were deadly.

you too young for dates brah

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post

I been speaking to this girl recently and there's some hints she likes me but I don't know .. woman confuse me.
        So much truth right there.

Nah I'm debating if I should text her. Maybe make a joke about it? lol I don't know.

Comment

Just went on the worst date of my life. Damn.
          Make a thread about it tho...
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

you too young for dates brah
            I know man. Trust me, it wasn't my idea. I would rather just chill somewhere than go to a restaurant like that.

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Make a thread about it tho...
            Haha it wasn't anything that bad or funny. Just really awkward.

Comment

I know man. Trust me, it wasn't my idea. I would rather just chill somewhere than go to a restaurant like that.
              How old are you?

Comment

I don't talk that much with girls either.. I make up for that 'cause I have good sense of humor..
                If you had nothing to say then the girl is not for you. And sometimes not saying anything is the best.
                I was on a date one time and I did not say a single word except for basics.. It turned out that she doesn't like talking either

But if you are just shy and she's pretty..Make a joke about it and text her.. Then ask her out..after few dates you won't be shy with her anymore
                Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post

When a girl gives you hints, she is definitely interested in you.
                But there are girls that like to tease every guy that talks to her.. Hard to get and they usually disappoint afterwards..

What were the hints?

Comment

How old are you?
                  19. I guess we are old enough damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    When a girl gives you hints, she is definitely interested in you.
                    But there are girls that like to tease every guy that talks to her.. Hard to get and they usually disappoint afterwards..

What were the hints?
                    Nah I don't know man, I could be in the 'friend zone' for all I know!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    19. I guess we are old enough damn.
                    I'm 21 now and I had a 2 year relationship at 16, that was the worse thing I ever done! hahaa

Comment

Nah I don't know man, I could be in the 'friend zone' for all I know!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 21 now and I had a 2 year relationship at 16, that was the worse thing I ever done! hahaa
                      Nah, ain't the friend zone bro.. That shit doesn't exist.. It's just the confidence...
                      Just ask he directly and that's it.. If it's a friend zone then what a hell, you ain't losing thing..
                      If it's not, you got yourself a girl.

Yeah, long term relationships are not good when young..
                      I never had a long term relationship.. Longest one was 2 months.. And that was struggle..

Comment

Why?

Comment

• First time ever using mobile for the forums I gota say its kinda cluttered

Comment

Working...
                          X