X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    First time ever using mobile for the forums I gota say its kinda cluttered
    Yeah, moblie is a struggle. Makes it hard to focus.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
      Never even bother with mobile

Comment

Yea its not the best..it will have to do though... what's this about you having an awkward date? Tell your homie Proof the story

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
          Why?
          This will sound a bit stupid, but when we broke up it kinda messed me up and she starting taking advantage of it by using me for stuff because she knew I would be there, you know? Also we had the same group of friends so when we go out she was there all the time and my friends were bit uncomfortable the awkwardness between me and her.

But then I took advantage of the freedom and started fucking everything that moves even her mates.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
            This will sound a bit stupid, but when we broke up it kinda messed me up and she starting taking advantage of it by using me for stuff because she knew I would be there, you know? Also we had the same group of friends so when we go out she was there all the time and my friends were bit uncomfortable the awkwardness between me and her.

But then I took advantage of the freedom and started fucking everything that moves even her mates.
            Woooooooord... yeah thats awkward

Comment

Yea its not the best..it will have to do though... what's this about you having an awkward date? Tell your homie Proof the story

Man I don't know, it was just so awkward. And we were at this sushi restaurant and I hate sushi. Plus I'm shy and everything so I was already at a disadvantage. And she had her friend with her and I had my dude with me and he is really shy too so that didn't help. But like man we barely talked too each other, just made small talk. It was rough.

Comment

Man I don't know, it was just so awkward. And we were at this sushi restaurant and I hate sushi. Plus I'm shy and everything so I was already at a disadvantage. And she had her friend with her and I had my dude with me and he is really shy too so that didn't help. But like man we barely talked too each other, just made small talk. It was rough.
                Just sounds like you got nervous man...just remember that confidence is a turn on for women... they like to see you in the drivers seat it puts them more at ease... be funny lightly tease her and dont be afraid to make jokes about yourself either.... don't take it so seriously and it won't be that serious

Comment

Just sounds like you got nervous man...just remember that confidence is a turn on for women... they like to see you in the drivers seat it puts them more at ease... be funny lightly tease her and dont be afraid to make jokes about yourself either.... don't take it so seriously and it won't be that serious
                  Good advice. Thanks homie.

Comment

• Wiz Khalifa got married today.

Comment

Comment

• everyone with these girl problems

i feel bad for you sons

i got 99 probs but a bitch aint one

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          everyone with these girl problems

i feel bad for you sons

i got 99 probs but a bitch aint one

as long as you have your hands you are good..right?

Comment

Working...
                          X