Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every where I go I see kids rocking ymcmb and hottopic drake wayne shirts soooo annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Realized today that the "suck a dick for Trukfit" line is just modified from an old Weezy line in Action
      It's actually been around for ages in New Orleans.

"Suck a dick for an outfit"

Wayne ever rapped it in "Triggerman".

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxLandKilla View Post
        every where I go I see kids rocking ymcmb and hottopic drake wayne shirts soooo annoying
        Why ?

You're obviously not the only fan of YMCMB and Drake =/

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          Nigga He Shouldn't even Been Following Him... Fuck You Talking Bout. HE Was Told to Fall Back.... Den Folkz got all the car and ran up on em...... wtf you gne do when a fuckin weird ass man follow you ? fuck was he all up on em for ? Black Ppl Can't Even Walk The Fuck Home..... If Trayvon Was WHITE!!! he wouldn't be dead & he wouldn't had got followed ..And If He Was WHite & Died Zimmerman Would Be In Jail.. Fuck America They Dnt Care About "US" Aint No Justice For Us & It Never Will Be . . . . Man Shut Yo bitch Azz Up
          If Trayvon was white and Zimmerman was black..

The same case, the same circumstances.

I bet my life you would want Zimmerman to walk away.

It's a shame all of that happened and I explained my observation about that case on previous page..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            If Trayvon was white and Zimmerman was black..

The same case, the same circumstances.

I bet my life you would want Zimmerman to walk away.

It's a shame all of that happened and I explained my observation about that case on previous page..
            I wouldn't tbh.

To me it comes down to if Trayvon is a white kid, does Zimmerman call 911?

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
              I wouldn't tbh.
              I was talking about him, he took it way to personally..
              Shit like this happen all the time everywhere..

If this was settled down without so much media, maybe the tables would have turned and Zimmerman would go to jail.

Too much media attention, too much pressure on the judges, lawyers and jury..and this is how it ended..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                I was talking about him, he took it way to personally..
                Shit like this happen all the time everywhere..

If this was settled down without so much media, maybe the tables would have turned and Zimmerman would go to jail.

Too much media attention, too much pressure on the judges, lawyers and jury..and this is how it ended..
                Yeah, I had wrote more on that but i accidentally deleted it lol.

And you right. It is what it is now. Hopefully we can get something positive out of this now though. This is a good chance for the black community to come together and get our shit together. We killing each other off. You look at Chicago, New Orleans, man we just killing ourselves over stupid shit everyday. Nobody is holding us back but us.

Comment

• 3rd time Lupe Fiasco responds to me or RT's me on twitter, its a cool feeling lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    3rd time Lupe Fiasco responds to me or RT's me on twitter, its a cool feeling lol
                    He's into you bro.. Pass him your mixtape..
                    I mean it... He is down to earth guy, he will probably listen to it if you send him somehow..

Comment

3rd time Lupe Fiasco responds to me or RT's me on twitter, its a cool feeling lol

Comment

That's on some illuminati type of shit tbh..
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X