X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
    Just gtfo this thread if it's bothering you
    Uhm, no. It's a random topic thread, not a "i'm right you're wrong fuck you dickrider faggot" back and forth back and forth thread.

If you guys honestly have a problem with each other, either BLOCK each other or take it in the PM's.

BESIDES THAT;
    I'm finding sampled beats for an upcoming mixtape i'm making. Anybody got sampled beats they wanna show me?

edit; Thanks YoungTunchie for posting a picture of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Wassup bro
      Bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
        Uhm, no. It's a random topic thread, not a "i'm right you're wrong fuck you dickrider faggot" back and forth back and forth thread.

If you guys honestly have a problem with each other, either BLOCK each other or take it in the PM's.

BESIDES THAT;
        I'm finding sampled beats for an upcoming mixtape i'm making. Anybody got sampled beats they wanna show me?

No problem, i think you ended up catching feelings though.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
          No problem, i think you ended up catching feelings though.
          Lol it's the internet, no feelings caught.

Comment

Lol it's the internet, no feelings caught.

Cool then., Glad to see you ain't like most people on here.

Comment

• Yeah now i remember, i've seen some pics of him

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post

BESIDES THAT;

Why you care tho?

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Cool then., Glad to see you ain't like most people on here.
                Just find it a little weird you took the time out of your day to get my picture from somewhere lol but hey.

Comment

Just find it a little weird you took the time out of your day to get my picture from somewhere lol but hey.

It took me like 2 seconds, i just googled twiggz and it popped up.

Comment

BESIDES THAT;

You gonna post in tha studio? Or be apart of LWHQ tape?
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      You gonna post in tha studio? Or be apart of LWHQ tape?
                      Lol haven't thought of it. If it's decent quality and mastered right, it'll be on here. Got one decent song "I'm Pokin" but i gotta officially hop in the booth and record it.

Comment

• kobe's wife is so fuckin' hot.

Comment

I'm not even gonna lie, that is dope as fuck!, where did you find it?
                          the best wallpaper website on the internet Computer wallpapers / wallbase.cc - crazy wallpapers on there trust me!

Comment

Working...
                          X