• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Up Ya???
    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      Do you know any of the other ones, cause i can't seem to find out what album or mixtape or what they were released under. @WeezyFan ?
      Yao Ming is on David Banners mixtape Sex, Drugs & Video Games

Picture Perfect is on Juveniles mixtape Juvie Tuesdays

This Is What Rock n' Roll Looks Like is on Porcelain Blacks album Mannequin Factory (Which stilll hasn't dropped..)

Let It Roll (Part 2) is on the deluxe version of Flo-Ridas Wild Ones album

Soo Woo is on Games mixtape Purp & Patron

I'll check the others and get back to you if i find something
      Last edited by nyberg; 09-22-2013, 09:24 PM.

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Skyler from Breaking Bad just won an award

Comment

• I gotta wake up at 8 AM to go to my first lecture in Univeristy and it's 3:30 AM right now, and I cant get any sleep, and im hungry and in my mind I want to make some food and watch a funny movie right now...

Fuck you Summer vacation...
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Fuck Mondays

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              I gotta wake up at 8 AM to go to my first lecture in Univeristy and it's 3:30 AM right now, and I cant get any sleep, and im hungry and in my mind I want to make some food and watch a funny movie right now...

You might as well do a no sleeper

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                I gotta wake up at 8 AM to go to my first lecture in Univeristy and it's 3:30 AM right now, and I cant get any sleep, and im hungry and in my mind I want to make some food and watch a funny movie right now...

Pull an all nighter to get ur pattern back on track,
                whyd u choose to take an 8 am class, cant u set ur own schedule? first thing I did when I went to college was take afternoon classes lol

Comment

• About to go watch Dexter and Breaking Bad

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                  been sleeping on Ali Bomaye
                  I'm guessing GTA did that haha I've always thought that track was hard.

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

I did that all the time when I was at Uni mate. You are better doing an all-nighter because I would never get out of bed for anything after just 3 hours sleep. Just take a Redbull with you and drink it slow throughout the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    About to go watch Dexter and Breaking Bad

I did that all the time when I was at Uni mate. You are better doing an all-nighter because I would never get out of bed for anything after just 3 hours sleep. Just take a Redbull with you and drink it slow throughout the day
                    Can I have a ban please

Comment

• edit delete
                      Last edited by WeezyFan; 09-23-2013, 05:11 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        About to go watch Dexter and Breaking Bad

yup

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                          Yao Ming is on David Banners mixtape Sex, Drugs & Video Games

Picture Perfect is on Juveniles mixtape Juvie Tuesdays

This Is What Rock n' Roll Looks Like is on Porcelain Blacks album Mannequin Factory (Which stilll hasn't dropped..)

Let It Roll (Part 2) is on the deluxe version of Flo-Ridas Wild Ones album

Soo Woo is on Games mixtape Purp & Patron

I'll check the others and get back to you if i find something

Thanks pleiboi!

Comment

Working...
                          X