• Originally posted by mannigham999 View Post
        except for prison break bro

I loved that shit !!!! damn son

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post

I loved that shit !!!! damn son
          shit was too good tbag was GOAT

- - - Updated - - -

someone keeps reppin me callin me an asian twat shoutout for the silver star doe

Comment

• Originally posted by mannigham999 View Post
            shit was too good tbag was GOAT

- - - Updated - - -

someone keeps reppin me callin me an asian twat shoutout for the silver star doe
            lmao

That boy was craazy

Comment

• Today i wanna appreciate long beautiful hair on women! I feel like most guys forget what a girls body is without it. I mean you could always use a wig, but having wild sex and pulling her pony tail of... You know... It doesn't feel the same. Touching that long soaked curly hair after a long day @school or work and just sniff the aroma... It's just wonderful. Only negative side would be getting your dick twisted in her fresh haircut. Then maybe she would rip my balls of and put in my ears like a piercing... So i Thank you God for making beautiful hair on porky bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drugabuser69 View Post
                Today i wanna appreciate long beautiful hair on women! I feel like most guys forget what a girls body is without it. I mean you could always use a wig, but having wild sex and pulling her pony tail of... You know... It doesn't feel the same. Touching that long soaked curly hair after a long day @school or work and just sniff the aroma... It's just wonderful. Only negative side would be getting your dick twisted in her fresh haircut. Then maybe she would rip my balls of and put in my ears like a piercing... So i Thank you God for making beautiful hair on porky bitches.
                long hair don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Drugabuser69 View Post
                  Today i wanna appreciate long beautiful hair on women! I feel like most guys forget what a girls body is without it. I mean you could always use a wig, but having wild sex and pulling her pony tail of... You know... It doesn't feel the same. Touching that long soaked curly hair after a long day @school or work and just sniff the aroma... It's just wonderful. Only negative side would be getting your dick twisted in her fresh haircut. Then maybe she would rip my balls of and put in my ears like a piercing... So i Thank you God for making beautiful hair on porky bitches.
                  yep

short hair on woman is only for people over 40 imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                    long hair don't care

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    yep

short hair on woman is only for people over 40 imo
                    Maybe... Grey long hair tho

Comment

• Every time I get on this thing I see something that makes my mind explode.
                      Reputation for bussin�
                      Pussy open, it�s nothin�

Comment

• Originally posted by LaSha View Post
                        Every time I get on this thing I see something that makes my mind explode.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post

Comment

Working...
                          X