X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
    Have fun back on KTT.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to look at your username, now all of your blind ignorance makes sense, you're a Kendrick dick rider.

whats up with all the gay things being said
    its just proves how gay the site is

Comment

• Originally posted by tde4life View Post
      I couldnt agree more, i hate all these gay Usernames also
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by tde4life View Post
        You ever hear of Kendrick's mixtape C4?
        Your boy is a Wayne dickrider, and you're a Kendrick dickrider....

You're dickriding a nigga that's dickriding another nigga, man that's bad luck.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          You ever hear of Kendrick's mixtape C4?
          Your boy is a Wayne dickrider, and you're a Kendrick dickrider....

You're dickriding a nigga that's dickriding another nigga, man that's bad luck.

whatever floats your boat little guy

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
            chilling with my niggas today and word around town is voodoo tattoo's doing some illegal shit jtfo. i was dead when they said that shit.
            is he raping lil girls again?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                is he raping lil girls again?
                he prolly is. im starting to think voodoo tattoos is just a business front to get lil girls in his shop.

but allegedly Louisiana just banned some type of piercing but Charles is trying to be a badass & still do it.

i would call the feds on him but i think he would enjoy being in jail with flow so i'm not gonna give him the satisfaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
                  www.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhiFVcd6ezk6u1VO62U ain't Brazilian if u don't look like that

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• i like how some people have stuff like 'i ethered this guy and now he doesnt come here anymore' as their titles. that's cool. i wanna do that to someone xD. this place is not vast enough for all of us anyway. I think its time for some people to go. I will make it my MISSION to push someone off this site. if you are weak enough to let someone make you leave then you must dont deserve to be here. I dont even think you should be on this forum if you dont know how to fight anyway that is my random post

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      i like how some people have stuff like 'i ethered this guy and now he doesnt come here anymore' as their titles. that's cool. i wanna do that to someone xD. this place is not vast enough for all of us anyway. I think its time for some people to go. I will make it my MISSION to push someone off this site. if you are weak enough to let someone make you leave then you must dont deserve to be here. I dont even think you should be on this forum if you dont know how to fight anyway that is my random post
                      make me leave please

Comment

i like how some people have stuff like 'i ethered this guy and now he doesnt come here anymore' as their titles. that's cool. i wanna do that to someone xD. this place is not vast enough for all of us anyway. I think its time for some people to go. I will make it my MISSION to push someone off this site. if you are weak enough to let someone make you leave then you must dont deserve to be here. I dont even think you should be on this forum if you dont know how to fight anyway that is my random post

ur in my top 20 of lwhq members tbh LOL

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

fake forum thugs with only 20 people in it

Comment

Working...
                          X