• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Hopefully Black october drops soon =(
    if something is dropping it will be another a few hours yet

Comment

• arguments why cannabis should be leagalized? asap
      Im working on a school project about it.

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        at least you got your DS
        smh lmaoo right
        Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
        wow that game is so GOAT lol well the first one that came out on PS2
        YEP lol the first ones for ps2 were outstanding

Comment

• Wayne should put Jay on more Album songs

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            arguments why cannabis should be leagalized? asap
            Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            arguments why cannabis should be leagalized? asap
            Police can start spending their resources on real criminals

less people will turn into junkies because they can get it legally and won't have to go to criminal places were there is violent & drugs

people will have a safer alternative than alcohol

some sick people can stop taking these dangerous pills that does more damage to their body than they heal and start using cannabis

cannabis works for many diseases such as MS, cancer, glaucoma, chronic pain, epilipsy, asthma, HIV, Alzheimers, aspbergers, ADHD, migraines, diabetes, spasms, nausea, tourettes, insomnia, aniexty, anorexia & more

less money to the criminals and less people becoming criminal

the reason it was made illegal was based on lies, corruption & racism, why should it stay illegal when there is so many good things with it?

alot of people care about the enviroment, well cannabis getting legalised in all kind of ways will help the enviroment, you can build houses, make paper & rope, make clothes, healthy food & so much more, infact cannabis is even a better and stronger material to make paper & houses with than trees, so can we start doing that instead of taking down all the forests and wildlife?

''you are so stupid, what about addiction? brain damage? all the dangerous side effects?''

well it doesn't cause brain damage, cannabis addiction is the same as addiction to burgers or a tv show, it's in your mind, you can't get addicted to cannabis the same way you get addicted to nicotin, alcohol & other hard drugs.

the possible side effects such as asocial, short term memory, ability to learn gets weakend, paranoia, depression etc.. will go away within a few weeks after you stopped using cannabis.

although there is one lifelong damage it can cause, when young people in the age of 16 or younger uses cannabis there is a risk of developing symptoms of an already exsisting condition you have such as schizofrenia and other pshycotic disorders, it's caused by the THC.

there is also a bigger risk of getting strokes when you become older if you use cannabis at a young age of 16 and younger..

alot of people using cannabis for their diseases or conditions gets arrested and thrown in jail because they grow at home and doesn't want to support criminals, should that be considered a crime?

no one has ever died of cannabis.

''LOL retard, my mom says cannabis causes cancer!'' any smoke you inhale will heighten the risk of lung cancer, that being cannabis smoke doesn't matter.

some quotes from the men that made cannabis illegal in the first place:

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others.”

“…the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races.”

“Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.”

“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”

“Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing”

“Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.”

and my favorite: “You smoke a joint and you’re likely to kill your brother.”

fun fact: marijuana is an racial slur for mexicans smoking weed and a new name for cannabis that was created by the people that made cannabis illegal

some good documentaries:

WHEN WE GROW, This is what we can do (Full Documentary) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tShnVEmdS2o

be sure to find good sources for your presentation
            Last edited by WeezyFan; 11-01-2013, 07:45 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] just posted amazing information...
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Anyone here listen to Brotha Lynch Hung?

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                  Anyone here listen to Brotha Lynch Hung?
                  hell yeah, his new song tho >>

-Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    hell yeah, his new song tho >>
                    amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                      amazing
                      You and me have very similar taste in music.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

• - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        You and me have very similar taste in music.
                        brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• If anyone is interested in joining our LWHQ fantasy football league we have one spot open for a guy who hasn't been keeping up with it so message me if interested. Its a keeper league so we will be doing it again next year as well. Let me know!

Comment

Working...
                          X