protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
        yeezus always speakin his mind so imma do the same

I AM THE GREATEST POSTER OF ALL TIME ON THIS FORUM

#factsonly
        ok

Comment

• Once upon a time a monkey became aware of himself. Never lied again about his ''so called greatness''

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Send me that song
            i sent the PM, did u not get it?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Drugabuser69 View Post
              Once upon a time a monkey became aware of himself. Never lied again about his ''so called greatness''
              Huh ?

Comment

• [MENTION=76720]YoungTunechie[/MENTION] talking shit about LWHQ on KTT he ain't wanted here anymore .

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  @YoungTunechie talking shit about LWHQ on KTT he ain't wanted here anymore .
                  Plz post link, i wanna see this..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• hey. I just want to say im sorry about posting the stupid shit. I used to post on hear on my" tunechileeweezy" account lol. like me with my shirt off and shit. I really don't know why I did the things I did. all you guys are ill as fuck wish I new yall n person true weezy fans I like logging on hear and seeing the funny sht you guys post. especially when yall be clowing on eachother and shit lol .... Take It Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxLandKilla View Post
                      hey. I just want to say im sorry about posting the stupid shit. I used to post on hear on my" tunechileeweezy" account lol. like me with my shirt off and shit. I really don't know why I did the things I did. all you guys are ill as fuck wish I new yall n person true weezy fans I like logging on hear and seeing the funny sht you guys post. especially when yall be clowing on eachother and shit lol .... Take It Easy
                      That shit way old, don't worry bout it. Just keep log on here and stay active!!

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                        That shit way old, don't worry bout it. Just keep log on here and stay active!!
                        Svenske faen.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] ban that traitor [MENTION=35474]Young Tunechi[/MENTION]e

Originally posted by SiouxLandKilla View Post
                          hey. I just want to say im sorry about posting the stupid shit. I used to post on hear on my" tunechileeweezy" account lol. like me with my shirt off and shit. I really don't know why I did the things I did. all you guys are ill as fuck wish I new yall n person true weezy fans I like logging on hear and seeing the funny sht you guys post. especially when yall be clowing on eachother and shit lol .... Take It Easy
                          we just fuck around with each other on here lol
                          if someone catches feelings then we troll them more
                          good to see you finding the funny side of it

Comment

Working...
                          X