Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will rep anybody who tells me how to block these fking adds.
    dssdsd.jpg

aaaaa.jpg
    I installed some add blocks for chrome but they dont help,idk what to do and its getting annyoing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
      Will rep anybody who tells me how to block these fking adds.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8168[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8169[/ATTACH]
      I installed some add blocks for chrome but they dont help,idk what to do and its getting annyoing.
      Run a virus scan you have adware
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Download adblock if you don't have it yet.

Edit:I just seen the rest of your post, on chrome you have to kind of edit it yourself, but if you use firefox, it does it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
          Run a virus scan you have adware
          Shit I dont have an antivirus program lol, any suggestions which antivirus I should download?
          Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
          Download adblock if you don't have it yet.

Edit:I just seen the rest of your post, on chrome you have to kind of edit it yourself, but if you use firefox, it does it for you.
          Yea, I know on firefox it blocks adds but I prefer chrome cuz its faster. Tried to edit something in chrome but the adds are still showing up.

Comment

Shit I dont have an antivirus program lol, any suggestions which antivirus I should download?

Yea, I know on firefox it blocks adds but I prefer chrome cuz its faster. Tried to edit something in chrome but the adds are still showing up.
            Avast
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Today it's the birthday of Reginae and I have forgotten

Comment

If you have adblock, it should show a little stop sign in your browser, am i correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                  If you have adblock, it should show a little stop sign in your browser, am i correct?
                  Yes this sddssdds.png If i click on it it shows that its blocking 8 adds on this page. But the adds are still showing up lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boutha�na22 View Post
                    Today it's the birthday of Reginae and I have forgotten
                    do you need to remember tho?

its not like she is ur family?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

i dont get any ads on lwhq

Comment

Yes this [ATTACH=CONFIG]8170[/ATTACH] If i click on it it shows that its blocking 8 adds on this page. But the adds are still showing up lol.

Yes, click on it, & it should give you the option to block pages on the domain, click that. & if that doesn't work, most likely you have a virus on your computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        do you need to remember tho?

its not like she is ur family?

- - - Updated - - -

i dont get any ads on lwhq
                        And lil Wayne is not a member of my family but I remember of his date of birthday ...

Comment

Use Opera Browser version 12.15, a lot better than chrome IMO & and AdBlock works well

Comment

Working...
                          X