Clear All

• Gold Apinas

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
      So how's everyone tonight?
      chillin homey.

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
        Shit nigga, i got caught like 2 weeks ago, n my parents said that if they ever caught me again that they would home school my ass

Nigga fuck its not worth it, but sheeeiiit when i go over to my homies house n they all start smokin imma be so sad
        how old are you? cause if you're over 18 they can't tell you what to do, besides it's legal in colorado..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• meek been eating well

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Was the official title of "Red Rum" or "Blow My Mind" ever confirmed
            I don't think it's red rum cause that don't even get said in the song.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              how old are you? cause if you're over 18 they can't tell you what to do, besides it's legal in colorado..
              if hes 18, the parents can kick him out the house if they want to ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                I don't think it's red rum cause that don't even get said in the song.
                Yeah I thought it was "Blow My Mind"

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                  if hes 18, the parents can kick him out the house if they want to ...
                  that's true, but other than that they can't tell him shit..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    i already seen it bruhyou got some good ideas to make in therethe only ones that i could do are the ones on a computerand i try to stay off the computer as much as i can(i only go on lwhq now when im on the computer)i dont really want to be working all day in front of a monitori need to look for something more like a job in a store
                    Craigslist got good jobs. U can also find gigs on there, like one time job for some quick money. Or just google your town + jobs and there should be lots of sites comin up. With the holiday season here u could def get a job rn. I remember in high school I had a job during the holidays once at a department store. It was straight cause I worked in shipping in the back. So I jus listened to my iPod and worked. And it's not hard work either. Plus if u pick a department store where u would actually shop, u will usually get a dope discount on stuff there m8

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by DUNSTON View Post
                      Craigslist got good jobs. U can also find gigs on there, like one time job for some quick money. Or just google your town + jobs and there should be lots of sites comin up. With the holiday season here u could def get a job rn. I remember in high school I had a job during the holidays once at a department store. It was straight cause I worked in shipping in the back. So I jus listened to my iPod and worked. And it's not hard work either. Plus if u pick a department store where u would actually shop, u will usually get a dope discount on stuff there m8
                      good lucks bruh
                      i can tell ya a real good entrepreneur and a guy all about his mula

Comment

• wale x rick Ross tats on my arm is such as underrated song.

Comment

• Damn, AB snapped on this, especially the second half of the track!

This bangs in the whip, I'm feeling this compared to his other songs.

You know what it is, About Billions...Always Ballin!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X