• Originally posted by youngmula209 View Post
    Tunchi baby

- - - Updated - - -

Best rapper alive
    im feelin a ban
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

- - - Updated - - -

ice cream
      this ain't funny?

Comment

• God damn youngmula209 fucked up the latest news section going for 25 posts

Comment

• saints game got me blowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
            saints game got me blowed.
            I know... Communcation is a key, and it was louder than a fuckin jet engine in there. literally.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
              saints game got me blowed.
              I can't wait for my Carolina boys to fuck you guys up this week gonna bust ya necks with our defense tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                I can't wait for my Carolina boys to fuck you guys up this week gonna bust ya necks with our defense tbh
                Saints offense too nasty...

We had every disadvantage in combination tonight, but home game vs panthers. then we face yall again, and it's gonna be another victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                  Saints offense too nasty...

We had every disadvantage in combination tonight, but home game vs panthers. then we face yall again, and it's gonna be another victory.
                  Lol you're offense wasn't nasty tonight & we have a better defense than Seattle.... But tbh I won't be surprised if you win in N.O. but hell naw you trippin if you think you'll sweep us we're way to fucking good we're the hottest team in the NFL right now.

We'll MOST LIKELY split the series this year 1-1 and the finish of the season will be crazy to see who wins the South. I wouldn't mind sweeping you guys again this year tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Lol you're offense wasn't nasty tonight & we have a better defense than Seattle.... But tbh I won't be surprised if you win in N.O. but hell naw you trippin if you think you'll sweep us we're way to fucking good we're the hottest team in the NFL right now.

We'll MOST LIKELY split the series this year 1-1 and the finish of the season will be crazy to see who wins the South. I wouldn't mind sweeping you guys again this year tho
                    Rain & 125 decibels makes communication and perfect execution almost impossible.

And Panthers is not the hottest team in the nfl right now lol.

Cam a dog tho, but he ain't even close to touching Brees.

I'm lookin forward to the game though, gonna be a nailbiter.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                        Rain & 125 decibels makes communication and perfect execution almost impossible.

And Panthers is not the hottest team in the nfl right now lol.

Cam a dog tho, but he ain't even close to touching Brees.

I'm lookin forward to the game though, gonna be a nailbiter.
                        Yeah Seattle is basically impossible to win in, Russel Wilson is like 14-0 there since being a starter. The Panthers are the hottest team though... they've won 8 straight, longest streak in the NFL.

Brees is a better passer, but Cam is more of a game changer that can cause hell on defenses because it's impossible to game plan for him. Brees you just have to get to him which Carolina's defense can easily do since our D-Line is amazing and our linebacker core is outta this world. Luke has been the leading tackler in the NFL the last two years.

Cam can keep plays alive that change the entire game, like this run against New England when we beat them on Monday Night Football a couple weeks ago.

Or this 56 yard run last week

Comment

• I think Atrilli has been taken down for good

Comment

Working...
                          X