This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    is this really one of there album covers???

SPOILER

No Love Deep Web - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Suffix is better
      i've heard Suffix

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      i've heard Prefix also

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      get on lil weezy ana
      and i've heard lil weezy ana hahaha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I can't believe how much snoop has changed

That song he has with PSY is 0/10 for real

It ain't even a 1/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          I can't believe how much snoop has changed

That song he has with PSY is 0/10 for real

It ain't even a 1/10

He has to work till he dies, his soul is gone bruh, u know how the industry works

Comment

is this really one of there album covers???

SPOILER

No Love Deep Web - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            tha fuck is this

my pinky finger bigger than that

Comment

• oh so you quick to snap at someone over the dumbest shit but when somebody in ya face you on do NOTHING..you must wanna go home. if you had said any of this to me on the street fool we would da been fightin off GP you know to change the subject. I wouldn’t wanna catch this legendary ass whoopin neither xD waynasite you got a problem with me homeboy you think im trying too hard well I'm in yo face now what then SPEAK Lil_zimmie you got a problem you got a issue with me bullying people homie you feel like you wanna do something about it fool you go stop me STEP up MORO551 you got a problem with me nigga cuz i said his song was lyrically good my nigga what wasup then you got a problem with my tactics or how i say stuff DO something about it who got something they wanna say to me who got some choice words they wanna voice about me here?? oh iight, like i mud a fuk-in thought. i’ll fight EVERYBODY in this mud-a fuk-a ain’t shit changed -_- i advise u 2 shut up talking to me

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                oh so you quick to snap at someone over the dumbest shit but when somebody in ya face you on do NOTHING..you must wanna go home. if you had said any of this to me on the street fool we would da been fightin off GP you know to change the subject. I wouldn’t wanna catch this legendary ass whoopin neither xD waynasite you got a problem with me homeboy you think im trying too hard well I'm in yo face now what then SPEAK Lil_zimmie you got a problem you got a issue with me bullying people homie you feel like you wanna do something about it fool you go stop me STEP up MORO551 you got a problem with me nigga cuz i said his song was lyrically good my nigga what wasup then you got a problem with my tactics or how i say stuff DO something about it who got something they wanna say to me who got some choice words they wanna voice about me here?? oh iight, like i mud a fuk-in thought. i’ll fight EVERYBODY in this mud-a fuk-a ain’t shit changed -_- i advise u 2 shut up talking to me
                bruh ill throw you

#FREEVELVET

Comment

oh so you quick to snap at someone over the dumbest shit but when somebody in ya face you on do NOTHING..you must wanna go home. if you had said any of this to me on the street fool we would da been fightin off GP you know to change the subject. I wouldn’t wanna catch this legendary ass whoopin neither xD waynasite you got a problem with me homeboy you think im trying too hard well I'm in yo face now what then SPEAK Lil_zimmie you got a problem you got a issue with me bullying people homie you feel like you wanna do something about it fool you go stop me STEP up MORO551 you got a problem with me nigga cuz i said his song was lyrically good my nigga what wasup then you got a problem with my tactics or how i say stuff DO something about it who got something they wanna say to me who got some choice words they wanna voice about me here?? oh iight, like i mud a fuk-in thought. i’ll fight EVERYBODY in this mud-a fuk-a ain’t shit changed -_- i advise u 2 shut up talking to me
                  I would teach you a lesson in real life

Comment

bruh ill throw you
                    i seize to believe that
                    Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    I would teach you a lesson in real life
                    who said -_- you aint bout none a that

Comment

Come fight me, i'll destroy you and take your DS.. Try me

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                        Come fight me, i'll destroy you and take your DS.. Try me
                        lol I'm finna tap his az somebody bed da get him.. you know damn well you cannot beat me bruh quit kiddin yo self

I beat yo az wit my eyes close >.> lookin like this >.> HAHA It's nothing yo. I'm the fight king AND the thread king nigga fall back

Comment

• Police violence and assults, whats new

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...AkGwmeY9H3Gja9

Comment

Working...
                          X