This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    The winds in the UK have been crazy today. I woke up and all the bins in the street had been blown all in the road lol.

Check out this plane tryna land too

LiveLeak.com - Plane trying to land at Birmingham airport in windy conditions
    damn thats crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by DUNSTON View Post
      see too many dope artists and songs never get mentioned on this site lmaoooo

@CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO u will prob appreciate this song
      dope

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
      Universal tribute video to Paul Walker
      been posted a few times in the paul walker R.I.P. thread brah

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
        Damn, chill out yo.
        Yo, can you ask ben why he banned me on KTT?
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
            I've been bumpin Flow a lot lately because he got out, n i slept on this song:

Its GOAT tbh, Flow's verse crazy dope
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by DUNSTON View Post
              it's annoying lol now I gotta change my avy so stupid Asians will stop posting my avy tryin to be funny
              this post is so rude and funny at the same time

Comment

• we definitly need a random chat in the lil wayne section, sometimes i don't know where t post something, but anyways, i will post it here:
                Pure genius wrote this song
                Sshh, victory consistantly, train all year to be the enemy’s misery
                No stress visibly, neither does it enter me, I think positively
                You can’t harm me mentally, not physically, not spiritually
                You’ll never get rid of me, I am the epitome of this is what you did to me
                Nothin’s what you did for me, nothin’s what you give to me
                I take whatever I’m visualing, now break all of the limiting, now shake all of the gimicking
                The fakery, the trickery, nurse how sick is he, worse I’m sickening
                I’ll be at the finish line first, how quick is he, I’m a make sure they mention me for the next century
                I ain’t with the bickering, I’m full of dignity, I’m full of energy
                Pull out the inner me or bull after dinner meat
                I stood in the winter heat, it could be the end of me, but good be defending me yeeeaaahhh

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  we definitly need a random chat in the lil wayne section, sometimes i don't know where t post something, but anyways, i will post it here:
                  Pure genius wrote this song
                  I don't go a week without playing this song

Comment

• When nfs666 posts everyone reply with no matter what he says.

its already pssing him off

[MENTION=46179]A$AP YAMS[/MENTION] [MENTION=29451]Ares[/MENTION] [MENTION=127]D-Wayne[/MENTION] [MENTION=65952]DaFinest[/MENTION] [MENTION=25287]dremonerske[/MENTION] [MENTION=227]EastsideBoi89[/MENTION] [MENTION=75374]elist777[/MENTION] [MENTION=62779]Iamhiph0p[/MENTION] [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION] [MENTION=52880]maxlietzau[/MENTION], [MENTION=64598]Mr. Swag[/MENTION] [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] [MENTION=80756]Nigga[/MENTION] [MENTION=66508]RandomZ[/MENTION] [MENTION=72692]Spencey T[/MENTION] [MENTION=67198]spennyj69[/MENTION] [MENTION=82351]TinyPenisProductions[/MENTION] [MENTION=82758]TunechiLionchess[/MENTION] [MENTION=68146]Tuneechi[/MENTION] [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] [MENTION=536]Waynebest4ever[/MENTION] [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION] [MENTION=79933]xI6IHEATI6Ix[/MENTION]
                    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

alright

Comment

Comment

When nfs666 posts everyone reply with no matter what he says.

its already pssing him off

[MENTION=46179]A$AP YAMS[/MENTION] [MENTION=29451]Ares[/MENTION] [MENTION=127]D-Wayne[/MENTION] [MENTION=65952]DaFinest[/MENTION] [MENTION=25287]dremonerske[/MENTION] [MENTION=227]EastsideBoi89[/MENTION] [MENTION=75374]elist777[/MENTION] [MENTION=62779]Iamhiph0p[/MENTION] [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION] [MENTION=52880]maxlietzau[/MENTION], [MENTION=64598]Mr. Swag[/MENTION] [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] [MENTION=80756]Nigga[/MENTION] [MENTION=66508]RandomZ[/MENTION] [MENTION=72692]Spencey T[/MENTION] [MENTION=67198]spennyj69[/MENTION] [MENTION=82351]TinyPenisProductions[/MENTION] [MENTION=82758]TunechiLionchess[/MENTION] [MENTION=68146]Tuneechi[/MENTION] [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] [MENTION=536]Waynebest4ever[/MENTION] [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION] [MENTION=79933]xI6IHEATI6Ix[/MENTION]
                          I'm In

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X