This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate, I'm guessing you did something you shouldn't of?
    I didn't cheat on her, I would never do such thing.. It's both our fault..
    We started arguing about some stuff at beginning of July, and we forgave then fought again, and so on, throughout my birthday, and throughout whole month, and then on our monthly anniversary on 24th we had huge fight..and we said things we didn't mean..
    I blamed her for not loving me like she used to, she said she feels different and unhappy..

I was the one that started first arguments, so just now I realized that most of it is my mistake..
    She loves me with all her heart, I know it, and I love her too, but something changed bro, it's so hard, I've never felt this way before..
    I never felt anything like that about anyone..

She said she wants to end it, I told her that she should think about it, she agreed, but she already said that she made her mind, she keeps telling me when I talk to her, that when we see each other in couple of days we will talk and maybe everything will be as it was, but I already know we will break up and she is just saying that because she cares about me a lot..

Shit is depressing and too heavy for me.. :/
    I did apologize, and told her how I really feel, I told her we can work it out, but she thinks it's just too late..

I don't have a lot experience with relationships.. Can break ups lead to make up?
    I mean, we will go together on vacation, we will be in the same room, we will spend 10 days together, if we do break up, I know I will give my best to win her over then, I know she is worth it..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      We started arguing about some stuff at beginning of July, and we forgave then fought again, and so on, throughout my birthday, and throughout whole month, and then on our monthly anniversary on 24th we had huge fight..and we said things we didn't mean..
      I blamed her for not loving me like she used to, she said she feels different and unhappy..

I was the one that started first arguments, so just now I realized that most of it is my mistake..
      She loves me with all her heart, I know it, and I love her too, but something changed bro, it's so hard, I've never felt this way before..

She said she wants to end it, I told her that she should think about it, she agreed, but she already said that she made her mind, she keeps telling me when I talk to her, that when we see each other in couple of days we will talk and maybe everything will be as it was, but I already know we will break up and she is just saying that because she cares about me a lot..

I did apologize, and told her how I really feel, I told her we can work it out, but she thinks it's just too late..

I don't have a lot experience with relationships.. Can break ups lead to make up?
      I mean, we will go together on vacation, we will be in the same room, we will spend 10 days together, if we do break up, I know I will give my best to win her over then, I know she is worth it..
      Oh I understand now. In a lot of relationships a mini break can be great for a stronger future relationship, so maybe a little break for you both will be good. I hope it works out anyway for you mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        Oh I understand now. In a lot of relationships a mini break can be great for a stronger future relationship, so maybe a little break for you both will be good. I hope it works out anyway for you mate.
        Yeah, I heard about that..
        We'll see how it goes..

Thank you bro, it means a lot.

Comment

darrell and I actually walked away from our marriage once. For awhile we lived in different states, dated other people and rarely spoke. At the time of the split I told him I was done, that I felt trapt in a nightmare, couldn't love or forgive him anymore and wanted a divorce.
          Six months later he came back, more determined than ever to make it work. And I'm thankful everyday that he did, he's everything to me now. So yes, sometimes time and space is a good thing. And falling back in love with someone is even more fun than falling in love for the first time.
          None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
            darrell and I actually walked away from our marriage once. For awhile we lived in different states, dated other people and rarely spoke. At the time of the split I told him I was done, that I felt trapt in a nightmare, couldn't love or forgive him anymore and wanted a divorce.
            Six months later he came back, more determined than ever to make it work. And I'm thankful everyday that he did, he's everything to me now. So yes, sometimes time and space is a good thing. And falling back in love with someone is even more fun than falling in love for the first time.
            Thank you for sharing that information with me.
            I have hopes now that if we do break up, we can make it work, I do know we can, because I know our love is mutual, and we didn't do anything wrong, it's just feels, and feelings can change again..

I do hope we don't break up and that she changes her mind, because I know I will treat her much better, and I will be smarter this time.. But I won't stop her if she wants to, I will let her go, and I will try to win her over.. I know I can wait, because I've known her for 3 and more years, and 3 years ago she told me she loves me, and I said the same and meant it, we didn't start dating at that time, we started some time after that..it was our 16th month anniversary couple of days ago.. But I loved her far longer than that..

Comment

I have hopes now that if we do break up, we can make it work, I do know we can, because I know our love is mutual, and we didn't do anything wrong, it's just feels, and feelings can change again..

I do hope we don't break up and that she changes her mind, because I know I will treat her much better, and I will be smarter this time.. But I won't stop her if she wants to, I will let her go, and I will try to win her over.. I know I can wait, because I've known her for 3 and more years, and 3 years ago she told me she loves me, and I said the same and meant it, we didn't start dating at that time, we started some time after that..it was our 16th month anniversary couple of days ago.. But I loved her far longer than that..
              i think you have a good attitude towards it and I also hope you can make it work. If she does need the space it may not be a bad thing and the trip you ll be taking together will be a great chance to make some new memories with her. And memories are closely tied to emotion, which will work in your favor if they're good ones.

beginning of august will be our ninth wedding anniversary and 14 years of being friends. Sometimes it's not easy, but if it's real, it's worth it.
              None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                i think you have a good attitude towards it and I also hope you can make it work. If she does need the space it may not be a bad thing and the trip you ll be taking together will be a great chance to make some new memories with her. And memories are closely tied to emotion, which will work in your favor if they're good ones.

beginning of august will be our ninth wedding anniversary and 14 years of being friends. Sometimes it's not easy, but if it's real, it's worth it.
                Thank you a lot Rose
                Yes, I thought about that vacation, we are going on August 24th, and we will have the talk in couple of days, I do think vacation would be great time and place for me and her to reconsider things, if we do end up breaking up..and I will do my best to win her again there, but even if I fail, I will try to make good memories with her so she can remember me in good sight

Amazing! Congrats, I wish you and your husband a lot of luck and love, and may you be forever together
                Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 07-26-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Fuck going to work

Comment

3 years

damn brah I've never been in a relationship longer than 3 weeks

Comment

im about to go thru break up in couple of days.. and there's nothing i can do that i haven't already done...i love her so much..
                      whats worse, we already booked for vacation on Greece in less than month with 4 other friends..
                      and we will go together, but apart.. :/
                      Hope everything works out between the two of you brother!!!

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                        Hope everything works out between the two of you brother!!!
                        Thank you bro, I share the same hope
                        Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        3 years

damn brah I've never been in a relationship longer than 3 weeks
                        We've been in relationship for 16 months, but I've known her for 3 years, and we knew we was gonna date, but idk why we waited so long lol, maybe I waited for her to get little older..

and no worries bro, im sure you will find a keeper, trust me, you will know which one is keeper

Comment

• This show was bad enough before Tim Westwood.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X