X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post

Feels? Grow up mate and let it go..
    who tf u gon try to say that to when u r the king of catchin feels u cunt lol

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by DUNSTON View Post
      who tf u gon try to say that to when u r the king of catchin feels u cunt lol

Ah mate, that's me trying to be reasonable with you & you failed to comprehend what I was trying to do. The Forum software was asking me to automatically ban you because of how many infractions you have received but I opted not too and this is how you're reacting? I've let you get away with so much shit recently, you show 0 respect to me so here's me showing 0 respect to you back now. Bye.
      Last edited by Wisheezy; 12-11-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        Ah mate, that's me trying to be reasonable with you & you failed to comprehend what I was trying to do. The Forum software was asking me to automatically ban you because of how many infractions you have received but I opted not too and this is how you're reacting? I've let you get away with so much shit recently, you show 0 respect to me so here's me showing 0 respect to you back now. Bye.
        this guy also -rep me cause i used the word m8, finally you banned him, not cause he -rep me, in general

Comment

• Shit, DUNSTON has been banned.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• FREE MY NIGGA [MENTION=42670]DUNSTON[/MENTION] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] y u so mean m8

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
              Shit, DUNSTON has been banned.
              just for one week

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                are you trying to be funny ? Cuz I'm confused
                nah im just sayin that i thought your sig said nico lol instead of 101

then i said lol more because im an asshole
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• free [MENTION=42670]DUNSTON[/MENTION]

[MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] he not being srs when he calls u a cunt m8

Comment

• I saw this coming tbh.. [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION], you did the right thing

Thig guy is a dick. He's showing no spespect like you said, acting like he's the "coolest" dude on this forum and can say/do whatever he feels like..

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                      nah im just sayin that i thought your sig said nico lol instead of 101

then i said lol more because im an asshole
                      Ok

Comment

• this is like the fifth time hes been banned.

Comment

• Yo can someone find the thread when Kid Comet done that Type Of Way song.. Song is goat.

will +rep

Comment

Working...
                          X