Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must've played this snippet over 500 times by now, the beat and flow just sounds toooo good (Drake voice)

Man I want this track so bad!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
      I must've played this snippet over 500 times by now, the beat and flow just sounds toooo good (Drake voice)

Man I want this track so bad!!

It could be the next single

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

This is gonna be dope:
        damn that should really be dope af!

kanye always kills it with soul samples and dark themed songs..
        I hope it's filled with auto-tune..

When it will be released? this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

i think he got a single dropping soon before the summer ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            It could be the next single
            Hopefully you're right, fingers crossed!!

Comment

• my life too private ...

Comment

• [MENTION=90517]DesertRose[/MENTION] exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  @DesertRose exposed
                  All right, you got me. I'm not really an American named Elizabeth. I'm a beautiful Russian nympho named Karina.

I'm not even a Lil wayne fan. I'm only on this site because I'm helplessly in love with [MENTION=78]Lil wayne prezident[/MENTION]. He's just so intelligent, funny and amazing that I can't help it. I believe we re soul mates, destine to be together forever. Just think, my darling, we could be together right now! The only problem is I am in Russia and don't have the money to get to you and need you to send $2000 to this completely random Russian address.

Blagoveshenskiy side st 1A, Apt 208,
                  Moscow, Russia.
                  For information proposes only I'll also need your full name, date of birth, address and last four digits of your social.

Act swiftly my love! I can't wait to lie in your arms every night, screwing you like a Ryobi!
                  None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                    All right, you got me. I'm not really an American named Elizabeth. I'm a beautiful Russian nympho named Karina.

I'm not even a Lil wayne fan. I'm only on this site because I'm helplessly in love with @Lil wayne prezident. He's just so intelligent, funny and amazing that I can't help it. I believe we re soul mates, destine to be together forever. Just think, my darling, we could be together right now! The only problem is I am in Russia and don't have the money to get to you and need you to send $2000 to this completely random Russian address.

Moscow, Russia.
                    For information proposes only I'll also need your full name, date of birth, address and last four digits of your social.

Act swiftly my love! I can't wait to lie in your arms every night, screwing you like a Ryobi!
                    da fuq did i just read?!

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post

I'm not even a Lil wayne fan. I'm only on this site because I'm helplessly in love with @Lil wayne prezident. He's just so intelligent, funny and amazing that I can't help it. I believe we re soul mates, destine to be together forever. Just think, my darling, we could be together right now! The only problem is I am in Russia and don't have the money to get to you and need you to send $2000 to this completely random Russian address.

Moscow, Russia.

wait what?

why you mention me josh?

Comment

I dontknow, i think its just rumors so far

Comment

da fuq did i just read?!
                          I think a better question is what the hell did I just watch.

and because you keep calling me Josh, sorry I haven't figured out how to quote two people at once yet.
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X