Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    alright. but I really doubt he didn't want to tbh
    I can show u the PMs he said

"y"

and I said because I wanna be perma bann

and he didnt reply

watch this

[MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] I no longer wish to be a part of this site, and I would like to request to be perma banned so I can no longer be able to log in to this site, thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post

"y"

and he didnt reply

watch this

@Wisheezy I no longer wish to be a part of this site, and I would like to request to be perma banned so I can no longer be able to log in to this site, thanks in advance
      Why when you were banned did you sign up and post under a new account called "ImNotKidComet" then ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drugabuser69 View Post
        Bby girl i know i treated you ''BAD'' but i MISS you! Pls give me another chance, i will be the most loyal person ever towards you. This D is only yours if you love me!!!!!
        That's terrible lol omg she will never take you back!
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Why when you were banned did you sign up and post under a new account called "ImNotKidComet" then ?
          Cause I was never perm banned, i knew I was gonna be back anyway, only an IP ban will make me stop coming to this site, i aint gonna lie, im addicting to loggin in here, its hard to break the habit, ya know when u log onto the internet, u go to the adress bar and go to twitter, then facebook, and then yt or wshh, just hard to break it

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            That's terrible lol omg she will never take you back!
            I need her in my life, she's my piece of pizza to my pizza. My vag to my veggies, my tittyboo on IG!!!!! Hoping she posted on here and maybe could read this! My D needs her!!!!!

Comment

Cause ngga Im unbannable my ngga, who can perma ban the kid comet ,
              B roll ya and Sportz both got perma banned and I been doing worst stuff then them, and im still here, @Wisheezy be lovin me
              Ur probably the easiest person to get banned on this entire forum these days but when u beg me for me to ban you I'm not going to..you don't deserve to get what you want just stop posting but I know that's all too much for you

Comment

"y"

and he didnt reply

watch this

@Wisheezy I no longer wish to be a part of this site, and I would like to request to be perma banned so I can no longer be able to log in to this site, thanks in advance
                why the fuck you wanna be perm banned anyway?
                You'll just make a new account.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

Cause I was never perm banned, i knew I was gonna be back anyway, only an IP ban will make me stop coming to this site, i aint gonna lie, im addicting to loggin in here, its hard to break the habit, ya know when u log onto the internet, u go to the adress bar and go to twitter, then facebook, and then yt or wshh, just hard to break it
                  but why do you want to be IP banned when you always check this site out?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  Ur probably the easiest person to get banned on this entire forum these days but when u beg me for me to ban you I'm not going to..you don't deserve to get what you want just stop posting but I know that's all too much for you
                  so you want to torture him by not banning him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post

so i can do whateever I want and get away with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      but why do you want to be IP banned when you always check this site out?

- - - Updated - - -

so you want to torture him by not banning him?
                      yes pretty much
                      Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      so i can do whateever I want and get away with it?
                      No, you wouldn't get away with it but when you PM me begging you to ban you I'll never do it...just seems weird bra just never post again if you don't wanna be here anymore

Comment

yes pretty much

No, you wouldn't get away with it but when you PM me begging you to ban you I'll never do it...just seems weird bra just never post again if you don't wanna be here anymore
                        could u ever ban me

Comment

yes pretty much

thats a good thing tbh

- - - Updated - - -

damn, thats gonna be a hard night, super bowl till 4AM in germany and school tomorrow at half past 7 am thinkin about don't sleep that night, maybe that would be better for school than stand up totally tired
                          btw, i know who -repped me and I don't give a fuck about that, -rep me again if you want

Comment

Working...
                          X