This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    Only hair on me now is my mustache and head playboi.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Pharrell coming out with a new album
      March

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post

I always fear I'll break my beats if I listen to this at almost full volume

Comment

• Originally posted by Michellex View Post
            wow nice! Here in Holland is is impossible to do an autopsy if you havent finished your study (it is a study of 11 years!!) so that sucks.
            I also want to do an autopsy it is interesting as fuck.
            Have you ever done an autopsy in the hospital?
            And so good that you found the bullet!
            yea, around here you know, small city, if you have contacts you can do a lot of stuff (illegal stuff, like the autopsy)... lucky me that i'm friends with the legist hahah
            but i never did it in a hospital, cause in the hospital only the doctor can do it, so is gonna be impossible :/

but if you like this kinda of stuff youre gonna love it even more! you can go ahead with this carreer cause its awsooome

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
              He died with a bullet on the brain and he was also stabbed on the heart, so the legist opened the head and I found the bullet (even the doctor couldnt find it haha), then the legist said "you wanna open his chest to see how it is?" so I did it, i opened the guys chest... it was AWSOME!
              i only have this one pic of the guy, but you can only see his legs on the table... so when i put the gloves i got a lot of blood on my hands, but next time i'll ask someone else to take some pics
              ps: you can see how terrible this morgue is!
              SPOILER[ATTACH=CONFIG]8530[/ATTACH]

u wot gurl?

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
                yea, around here you know, small city, if you have contacts you can do a lot of stuff (illegal stuff, like the autopsy)... lucky me that i'm friends with the legist hahah
                but i never did it in a hospital, cause in the hospital only the doctor can do it, so is gonna be impossible :/

but if you like this kinda of stuff youre gonna love it even more! you can go ahead with this carreer cause its awsooome
                You�re lucky then. Here in the Netherlands there is only one place where they do forensic autopsies (NFI in The Hague and there are only 2 forensic pathologists), and it is very strict, you can�t just go in the building without being unseen.
                But in the hospital sounds more boring to me, finding bullets inside of someone sounds more interesting than seeing that someone died from a heart attack.
                But I love it and I know it is the job I want to do, I can�t imagine that I will sit at an office all day long, sounds so boring.

Comment

• I dont like Wiz Khalifa at all, but this goes hard...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post

I dont like Wiz Khalifa at all, but this goes hard...
                    Where was you last week when it dropped

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Na this is ass.. He gotta neglect sebastion and go back on that taylor allerdice type shit

Comment

not really lol, know many other songs that are better.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nigga View Post

not really lol, know many other songs that are better.

Comment

Working...
                          X