Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't understand y'all. hatin on Magna Carta. it's Hov's best for years. prop best since Blueprint 2.

prop better than Blueprint 2

Bonnie & Clyde very strong btw

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
      i don't understand y'all. hatin on Magna Carta. it's Hov's best for years. prop best since Blueprint 2.

The Black album and American Gangster are better tho....The Black Album is my fav album from Jay tbh
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        The Black album and American Gangster are better tho....The Black Album is my fav album from Jay tbh
        brah i been tellin for a long ass time Black Album is Hov's best.

forgot it was released after BP2. anyway. Hov got dope ass lines since WTT tbh. i fuck with the new Hov. old Hov did classics no dizzout but Black Album most consistent imo

Comment

i don't understand y'all. hatin on Magna Carta. it's Hov's best for years. prop best since Blueprint 2.

its just boring m8

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            its just boring m8
            get a blunt & get a shot

Comment

get a blunt & get a shot
              then i would just bump flow

Comment

• its crazy how Wayne is 31 and he already one of the GOATS while some other rappers blow up at the age of 30 or even older or never blow up at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                  its crazy how Wayne is 31 and he already one of the GOATS while some other rappers blow up at the age of 30 or even older or never blow up at all.
                  You could have your own legacy too but you choose to obsess over another man's.

Comment

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                    its crazy how Wayne is 31 and he already one of the GOATS while some other rappers blow up at the age of 30 or even older or never blow up at all.
                    The guy had two classic albums, countless classic mixtapes by the age of 25. No one really has done that that are alive today. Em, 50 Jay, and Nas did most of their work past that age. Kendrick just dropped GKMC and he was 25.

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post

Better than American Gangster????
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                      The guy had two classic albums, countless classic mixtapes by the age of 25. No one really has done that that are alive today. Em, 50 Jay, and Nas did most of their work past that age. Kendrick just dropped GKMC and he was 25.

Better than American Gangster????
                      yessir

Comment

yessir
                        I respectively disagree with you.
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• damn, illness and alcohol are not a good mix. only got 3 beers and have hard headaches, every coughing hurts so much. and this morning i was happy that the headaches i got the last few days when i stayed at home were gone

Comment

Working...
                          X