X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Govt took down Courageous Nerdz CHannel bro
    Damn. Those kids were legit too. I told you lol. You have to be cautious with certain stuff. It's no laughing matter. My mom's friend was the leader of an anti-government philosophy group during Hitler's reign, he worked as a top professor in a University. He had a whole underground movement, as this was wayyy before the Internet. One day he just disappeared to a: Gulag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one saw him again.

My mom always told me,

"You're not gonna change the world."

It's cold out here bro. You have to fend for yourself and the people close to you and that's it. This life is short. 80 years for the lucky ones. Then another life comes along. Who knows what that one has in store for us. The point is that we only have a short time to enjoy the fruits of our labor. Be safe.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

fell asleep last night while texting woke up to find i sent a message at 4:30PM full of nonsensical sentences creepy shit especially since my phone was only on %20 battery before i fell asleep.
      illuminati bruh.....illuminati..
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by vocker View Post
        illuminati bruh.....illuminati..
        haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
          I did my first autopsy this weekend!!! Sorry @Michellex i didnt take any pics cause i had my hands dirty hahah, but the next one i'll try to take it!
          Wow that is so nice! How did the person die? I am reading a book right now about forensic science, it is interesting and there are a lot of pictures in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michellex View Post
            Wow that is so nice! How did the person die? I am reading a book right now about forensic science, it is interesting and there are a lot of pictures in it.
            U can examine my body anytime u want

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
              U can examine my body anytime u want

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                mardi gras about to be too live.
                im tryna come cause my bday is the 5th (fat tuesday at midnight) but all the hotels are like $300 for one night

they think imma pay $300 for 1 night in a single queen size bed room

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                  im tryna come cause my bday is the 5th (fat tuesday at midnight) but all the hotels are like $300 for one night

they think imma pay $300 for 1 night in a single queen size bed room
                  What do you expect during the Superbowl even the beat hotel rooms cost like a thousand dollars lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                    What do you expect during the Superbowl even the beat hotel rooms cost like a thousand dollars lol.
                    ya i know lol imma jus wait til like the week before and find someone i know who is going and has a room then offer to throw them some $$ to stay there lol

Comment

• @KidComet

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post

hit the bong yesterday. had dinner, browsed lwhq than. saw this gif and had to fap

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                          hit the bong yesterday. had dinner, browsed lwhq than. saw this gif and had to fap
                          go check my latest post from last night in the drugs thread

Comment

Working...
                          X