This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    It's fake boiii. Maybe fake is a bad word lol. Just, she took that pic and enlarged it a little bit. You can tell by the proportions. Her behind is probably nice looking, just not on that status.
    I am sure it isnt photoshopped, it is possible to have a small waist and large ass, some people just have that.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Michellex View Post
        I am sure it isnt photoshopped, it is possible to have a small waist and large ass, some people just have that.
        Nah it's fake boiiiii.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        lol, how you know exactly what her butt looks like? you just a little boy who probably has never seen an ass in real life cause you sit the whole day in front of your pc and post stuff like this.
        Lol wat. I guarantee more women have flirted with me in 1 month than you have talked to in your whole life. You don't even know me man, what I look like or anything. You're crazy and dumb.
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Nah it's fake boiiiii.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol wat. I guarantee more women have flirted with me in 1 month than you have talked to in your whole life. You don't even know me man, what I look like or anything. You're crazy and dumb.
          true but i meant according to what you post here and you don't know me as well, you don't know how many girls flirted with me.
          and lol, you know shes a girl?

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            true but i meant according to what you post here and you don't know me as well, you don't know how many girls flirted with me.
            and lol, you know shes a girl?
            I come on the internet a lot because I am on vacation right now, and if things go right with certain things probably will be for a while lol. I juss hate when people assume who you are through the internet, like unless you're posting pics of yourself then I'm just talking to a damn profile picture of Lil Wayne lol. Or Birdman posing in front of a Bugatti. Like, I'm really good looking lol. I kind of look like the one blonde kid from One Direction, except I'm not a gay popstar.

Comment

I come on the internet a lot because I am on vacation right now, and if things go right with certain things probably will be for a while lol. I juss hate when people assume who you are through the internet, like unless you're posting pics of yourself then I'm just talking to a damn profile picture of Lil Wayne lol. Or Birdman posing in front of a Bugatti. Like, I'm really good looking lol. I kind of look like the one blonde kid from One Direction, except I'm not a gay popstar.
              alright, i'm just saying not everybody acts different in the internet. you can see some people who have a similar character in the internet to their in real life. thats me i'd say. but anyway, why aare you sure the ass is photoshoped?

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                alright, i'm just saying not everybody acts different in the internet. you can see some people who have a similar character in the internet to their in real life. thats me i'd say. but anyway, why aare you sure the ass is photoshoped?
                Well there's no body language on here, or emotions. Just letters lol. It's like one huge text message man.

But ok.

Just look at the proportions lol. It just doesn't look legit. I mean it could be. Plus she posted a picture of herself in a pool the other day I think. I can't remember if her butt was in it though.

Comment

Well there's no body language on here, or emotions. Just letters lol. It's like one huge text message man.

But ok.

Just look at the proportions lol. It just doesn't look legit. I mean it could be. Plus she posted a picture of herself in a pool the other day I think. I can't remember if her butt was in it though.
                  you can show feelings over letters tbh.
                  and i don't think the butt was on it. but why don't we ask her? [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                    my avy

SPOILERs/o 2 my boo @luciana
                    cant believe this pic is here take it off honey

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                    That ass is photoshopped.
                    nop, im from Brazil, did you forget?

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
                      cant believe this pic is here take it off honey

nop, im from Brazil, did you forget?
                      Yeah but God damn. Like wow. I know Brazilian women have large ones but woah. Like damn. I might change my name for real like. Oh well you get it.

Comment

Yeah but God damn. Like wow. I know Brazilian women have large ones but woah. Like damn. I might change my name for real like. Oh well you get it.
                        smh and you said its fake

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                          i cant belee i doubted her ass smh but now i will wife her
                          <3

Comment

Working...
                          X