• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who got GTA V for xbox?

hmu on live, Twiggz813

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      Same here in NM.
      Usually only the night after a hot day, so haven't seen one in a few months.
      yessss! and its summer here, so you can imagine that almost every night i see one of these little demons hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
        first, is not IT, its a SHE! shes my baby girl
        second, i live in brazil, theres cockroaches everywhere! and my baby came home so many times with it on her mouth... so i bet shes not hungry lol
        Oh damn my bad, lol

But thats nasty tho
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Woah my brudda's

Comment

• Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
            Woah my brudda's
            woah

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• The sessions like C1, C2, C3, C4 or what ever sessions is those songs that didnt make it to the album or just songs that was made around the time he dropped those albums?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                  The sessions like C1, C2, C3, C4 or what ever sessions is those songs that didnt make it to the album or just songs that was made around the time he dropped those albums?
                  huh?

Comment

The sessions like C1, C2, C3, C4 or what ever sessions is those songs that didnt make it to the album or just songs that was made around the time he dropped those albums?
                    Those are songs that the amazing Tez decided should not be on the album.
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      huh?
                      what I meant was... for example: C3 sessions. Was all the songs on C3 sessions really suppose to be on Tha Carter 3 or was some songs just leaked around when C3 dropped

Comment

songs intended for the albums but didn't make it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• damn shaving is so damn annoying...

Comment

Working...
                          X