This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
    Nike SB 510s. They released them this morning and were sold out in three minutes lol. Had to cop on ebay.

Nice shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
      Nike SB 510s. They released them this morning and were sold out in three minutes lol. Had to cop on ebay.

Those arent Dunks or? They look very simmilar to mines.

nike-dunk-hi-le-black-red-1.jpg
      Anyway, urs look dope af.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        Those arent Dunks or? They look very simmilar to mines.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8553[/ATTACH]
        Anyway, urs look dope af.
        Yeaaah they dunks. The ones you got look nice too.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          and the second day of 5 i get drunk this week, shit this week gonn be best week of the year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
            ok maybe that sounds weird, but its carnival in germany right now, everyone gets drunk that often right now

Comment

ok maybe that sounds weird, but its carnival in germany right now, everyone gets drunk that often right now
              In The Netherlands also, I don’t like it, just a bunch of dumbfucks that dress up weird and get drunk.
              I Only like summer carnival.

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Michellex View Post
                  In The Netherlands also, I don’t like it, just a bunch of dumbfucks that dress up weird and get drunk.
                  I Only like summer carnival.

its pretty funny imo, i see you live in amsterdam there the party will probably be pretty big, thats the difference, where i live there are not that many people, of course enough but not too many. and if you're drunk you don't really care about the others lol. and the clothes are the most important thing on carnival lol.

Comment

its pretty funny imo, i see you live in amsterdam there the party will probably be pretty big, thats the difference, where i live there are not that many people, of course enough but not too many. and if you're drunk you don't really care about the others lol. and the clothes are the most important thing on carnival lol.
                    I don’t live in Amsterdam (I live close to The Hague),but it is my favorite place and I come there a lot, but in Amsterdam they don’t celebrate it that big. More in Brabant and Limburg (Don’t know if you ever heard of places like Eindhoven and Maastricht?), they celebrate it really big and everybody is really drunk there for 3 days haha.
                    But the people here dress up terribly, I saw on facebook a dude that was dressed up as a sanitary towel....

Comment

• Originally posted by Michellex View Post
                      I don’t live in Amsterdam (I live close to The Hague),but it is my favorite place and I come there a lot, but in Amsterdam they don’t celebrate it that big. More in Brabant and Limburg (Don’t know if you ever heard of places like Eindhoven and Maastricht?), they celebrate it really big and everybody is really drunk there for 3 days haha.
                      But the people here dress up terribly, I saw on facebook a dude that was dressed up as a sanitary towel....
                      oh i see your problem lol. most of my friends dress up as animal this year, i go as chicken, not that weird i think in general the costumes are pretty good imo.

Comment

• Almost forgot how dope GKMC is
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X