This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tinypenisproductions View Post
    i'm just fucking with you, but for real calm the fuck down.
    Lol ok.
    It's hard to tell on a fucking forum good luck with yourself.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      What a question! What, do you want me to just type my goals on a keyboard on to a forum? What are you even asking?

Allow me to make a few bullet points for you,

1. Fuck off
      2. Fuck off
      3. ...

I have a lot I want to do. I've already done a lot. I can't answer that for you.
      your a very angry dude...why do you come on here if this forum makes you so upset?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
        your a very angry dude...why do you come on here if this forum makes you so upset?
        Listen shut the hell up. I'm actually chill if you met me. It's just when I get asked retarded questions like this. OH ALLOW ME TO WRITE MY LIFE PLAN DOWN IN 3 BULLET POINTS.

"Oh you seem like an angry dude!!"

Well no fucking shit.

Comment

Listen shut the hell up. I'm actually chill if you met me. It's just when I get asked retarded questions like this. OH ALLOW ME TO WRITE MY LIFE PLAN DOWN IN 3 BULLET POINTS.

Well no fucking shit.

relax man go outside and have a breath of fresh air your getting to worked up man

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Well no fucking shit.
            That classic no bullshit Jersey rage
            I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_zimmie View Post
              relax man go outside and have a breath of fresh air your getting to worked up man
              Let's just never get angry and smoke weed all day omg yolo 420.

It's ok to get angry. You don't have to put up this false attitude of I chill all day and never experience human emotion it's ok dude.

Comment

It's ok to get angry. You don't have to put up this false attitude of I chill all day and never experience human emotion it's ok dude.
                na its okay to feel human emotion but you should express it in a healthy way your mad? go punch a punching bag and work on your hits your sad? write a poem or a story or a song something productive don't attack random people for no good reason.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                  That classic no bullshit Jersey rage
                  forreal though

Comment

• hey everyone we have reached the finals of my http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dra...ml#post1265334 so come over and give us your vote even if your not a Drake fan just vote on which title you think is better or someshit i want to finish off with as MANY votes as possible so come on over.

heres a link straight to the results so you can see the songs that we have in the finals:
                    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dra...r-game-19.html

got two links for you to chose from so go ahead and vote ^^^

oh btw @Danny M Tyga was in Melbourne recently promoting his Last Kings cloth line at a place called Culture Kings they usually release footage of the artist in the stores after some time so be on the look out for that.

heres some amateur footage from the show he did afterwards

Last edited by Zimmie; 04-14-2014, 12:46 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

is it ok to get angry at 2 innocent children because your rap career didn't work out?

Comment

• Originally posted by b_roll_ya's_kids View Post
                        is it ok to get angry at 2 innocent children because your rap career didn't work out?
                        Jump off a building you smelly loser you would be more useful to humanity that way.

Comment

• My new boyfriend .

I prayed to God tonight, I told him everything. I told God that I needed him in my life, that I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and rose on the 7th day. HE ROSE. I told God I wanted Jesus in my heart. I told God I am a sinner, I have done some bad things. I have bullied the fat kids and even told my brother his fried chicken tasted bad. I told God I didn't want to go to Hell, please don't make me burn in hot flames forever. I know what I did is wrong but please.

God told me to rejoice, for He would give me a new boyfriend. This man is everything I want and need.

Thank you God .

Comment

Working...
                          X