X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    Yeah, and thank you mate We're good

http://static.mondo.rs/video_files/0...56d80abf92.mp4

Check out bird perspective of some flooded places..
    crazy.

Comment

Yeah, I live all way south, and my city has good water defense, good dam. So we are not flooded but it's still raining all day..
      40km from my city is another one that's flooded. Hopefully it won't reach my city.

Thank bro, I hope that as well
      That sounds bad, does your country rain all the time ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        That sounds bad, does your country rain all the time ?
        Not really.. I guess normal amount of rain.. But we have plenty of rivers, and this cyclone was awful, so cities with big rivers are in biggest danger..My city has small river that turned into big river now, but nothing dangerous..

Comment

• Listening to D'usse blazed and maan I gotta say.. This energy and delivery in a whole.. Just wow
          I ain't even talkin bout the lyrics cause really a lot depends on how u feel the song as a whole..
          but man whoever can't feel that song and his energy is just crazy tbh

Comment

Not really.. I guess normal amount of rain.. But we have plenty of rivers, and this cyclone was awful, so cities with big rivers are in biggest danger..My city has small river that turned into big river now, but nothing dangerous..
            Oh I see.

Comment

• they should have a tunechi tuesdays or thursdays were they put all of the promotion and have weezy wednesdays stick the the script

edit.

that og hot revolver extended version slowed to 116.31 bpm
              Last edited by Drop The World; 05-17-2014, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Instagram

this gonna be hot.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Be safe. Dad camed home 2 days ago from Obrenovac, said it rained there all the time and now I read that the whole city is flooded, damn.

Comment

• damn my school has been in the news for a while.
                      a mother from my village wants to let her son who has trisomy 21 go to my school. in germany there are three types of schools (one for 8 years, one for 6 and one for 5 years) and i'm in the most difficult one which durates 8 years. the mother herself said she knows that her son couldn't follow the lessons and that he won't accomplish the finals, she just wants her son to go to the school with his friends.
                      my school and the other type of school which durates 6 years in my village let their teachers vote if they want him, at all like 20 of 100 teachers wanted him so the schools said no. the mother went to a dish for schools and today they finally said no.
                      seriously, how stupid is this mother? i mean, its alright that she wants her son to go with his friends, but on the most difficult school? come one...
                      and no teacher can teach a disabled kid, my school had to get some new teachers who can do that. and if thhey have them how would the lessons look like?
                      and i read on facebook that some people really get angry cause he can't go to our school? they say we are racists against disabled persons which is completely bullshit. we have one or two kids who are physically disabled.
                      damn i get so agressive when i read some shit like that.
                      Last edited by freakjasp; 05-17-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                        Be safe. Dad camed home 2 days ago from Obrenovac, said it rained there all the time and now I read that the whole city is flooded, damn.
                        Damn bro, I'm glad your dad came home safe and on time.. Obrenovac suffered hardest hit.. Whole city is destroyed, houses and buildings collapsed, dead people floating on the water :S

Really glad your dad is safe.. Why was he in Obrenovac?
                        Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        damn my school has been in the news for a while.
                        a mother from my village wants to let her son who has trisomy 21 go to my school. in germany there are three types of schools (one for 8 years, one for 6 and one for 5 years) and i'm in the most difficult one which durates 8 years. the mother herself said she knows that her son couldn't follow the lessons and that he won't accomplish the finals, she just wants her son to go to the school with her his friends.
                        my school and the other type of school which durates 6 years in my village let their teachers vote if they want him, at all like 20 of 100 teachers wanted him so the schools said no. the mother went to a dish for schools and today they finally said no.
                        seriously, how stupid is this mother? i mean, its alright that she wants her son to go with his friends, but on the most difficult school? come one...
                        and no teacher can teach a disabled kid, my school had to get some new teachers who can do that. and if thhey have them how would the lessons look like?
                        and i read on facebook that some people really get angry cause he can't go to our school? they say we are racists against disabled persons which is completely bullshit. we have one or two kids who are physically disabled.
                        Lol, that's silly.. When I was in elementary we had a friend who had trisomy for all 8 years and it wasn't good for her, teachers let her pass and all, but lots of kids were mocking on her, it was too sad I used to sit with her for few years 'cause no one else wanted..
                        Then they even got her into Middle school/High school..and she went for only 2 years there instead of regular 4, then mother and father finally decided for her no to go anymore, cuz it wasn't doing her any good..

If they want him to go to school, I'm sure there are schools for kids with special needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                          damn my school has been in the news for a while.
                          a mother from my village wants to let her son who has trisomy 21 go to my school. in germany there are three types of schools (one for 8 years, one for 6 and one for 5 years) and i'm in the most difficult one which durates 8 years. the mother herself said she knows that her son couldn't follow the lessons and that he won't accomplish the finals, she just wants her son to go to the school with her his friends.
                          ok

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X