This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    damn my school has been in the news for a while.
    a mother from my village wants to let her son who has trisomy 21 go to my school. in germany there are three types of schools (one for 8 years, one for 6 and one for 5 years) and i'm in the most difficult one which durates 8 years. the mother herself said she knows that her son couldn't follow the lessons and that he won't accomplish the finals, she just wants her son to go to the school with her his friends.
    my school and the other type of school which durates 6 years in my village let their teachers vote if they want him, at all like 20 of 100 teachers wanted him so the schools said no. the mother went to a dish for schools and today they finally said no.
    seriously, how stupid is this mother? i mean, its alright that she wants her son to go with his friends, but on the most difficult school? come one...
    and no teacher can teach a disabled kid, my school had to get some new teachers who can do that. and if thhey have them how would the lessons look like?
    and i read on facebook that some people really get angry cause he can't go to our school? they say we are racists against disabled persons which is completely bullshit. we have one or two kids who are physically disabled.
    damn i get so agressive when i read some shit like that.

first getting drunk/high partying now 'the most difficult level' at school are you sure your not full of shit? just those two titles don't weigh out evenly.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      first getting drunk/high partying now 'the most difficult level' at school are you sure your not full of shit? just those two titles don't weigh out evenly.
      you still can do that while being in "the most difficult level" at school, its not that hard...
      but yes hes full of shit though

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        Damn bro, I'm glad your dad came home safe and on time.. Obrenovac suffered hardest hit.. Whole city is destroyed, houses and buildings collapsed, dead people floating on the water :S

Really glad your dad is safe.. Why was he in Obrenovac?

Lol, that's silly.. When I was in elementary we had a friend who had trisomy for all 8 years and it wasn't good for her, teachers let her pass and all, but lots of kids were mocking on her, it was too sad I used to sit with her for few years 'cause no one else wanted..
        Then they even got her into Middle school/High school..and she went for only 2 years there instead of regular 4, then mother and father finally decided for her no to go anymore, cuz it wasn't doing her any good..

If they want him to go to school, I'm sure there are schools for kids with special needs.
        there are enough schools he could go to.
        and thats really cool bro, not many people think the way you think, doubt anyone would sit next to him tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        seriously i don't get your point.
        you probably live in the US where you can drink alcohol with 21, in germany its normal to party in my age. nearly everyone in my class does that.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
          you still can do that while being in "the most difficult level" at school, its not that hard...
          but yes hes full of shit though
          i agree but his posts just don't match up its shady

ya know?

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          seriously i don't get your point.
          you probably live in the US where you can drink alcohol with 21, in germany its normal to party in my age. nearly everyone in my class does that.
          na, im in Aus and we party here as well i just have a weird vibe when you talk about it

#FREEVELVET

Comment

ya know?

na, im in Aus and we party here as well i just have a weird vibe when you talk about it
            dude im in law uni, and people here party like crazy.. every day lol

and when I was in mid school.. it was one of the hardest mid schools in my place, but my friends still partied every day and got drunk every other day.. it's normal in europe lol

Comment

ya know?

so cause you have a weird vibe you say i'm full of shit?
              keep thinking about me what you want, i don't give a fuck about it.

Comment

damn my school has been in the news for a while.
                a mother from my village wants to let her son who has trisomy 21 go to my school. in germany there are three types of schools (one for 8 years, one for 6 and one for 5 years) and i'm in the most difficult one which durates 8 years. the mother herself said she knows that her son couldn't follow the lessons and that he won't accomplish the finals, she just wants her son to go to the school with her his friends.
                my school and the other type of school which durates 6 years in my village let their teachers vote if they want him, at all like 20 of 100 teachers wanted him so the schools said no. the mother went to a dish for schools and today they finally said no.
                seriously, how stupid is this mother? i mean, its alright that she wants her son to go with his friends, but on the most difficult school? come one...
                and no teacher can teach a disabled kid, my school had to get some new teachers who can do that. and if thhey have them how would the lessons look like?
                and i read on facebook that some people really get angry cause he can't go to our school? they say we are racists against disabled persons which is completely bullshit. we have one or two kids who are physically disabled.
                damn i get so agressive when i read some shit like that.
                i don't know what news you be talm bout

P�dagogische und medizinisch-therapeutische Interventionen tragen dazu bei, dass sich die Mehrzahl der Kinder mit einer Form der Trisomie heutzutage kognitiv und k�rperlich recht gut entwickeln k�nnen. Es ist stets zu ber�cksichtigen, dass auch Menschen mit einer Form der Trisomie trotz ihrer besonderen genetischen Ausstattung Individuen sind, die in Abh�ngigkeit von den jeweiligen M�glichkeiten von Anlage- und Umweltfaktoren individuelle Schw�chen und St�rken auspr�gen
                http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trisomie

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

the mother herself said she knows that her son couldn't follow the lessons and that he won't accomplish the finals, she just wants her son to go to the school with her his friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                    i don't know what news you be talm bout

Trisomie ? Wikipedia
                    i'm talking about this news:
                    Junge mit Down-Syndrom: Henri darf nicht aufs Gymnasium wechseln - SPIEGEL ONLINE
                    google "inklusion" and you'll find much more.
                    and i even saw it on tv.
                    oh and a friend of me knows the kid well and he can't even write his name, he could not really follow the lessons, this ain't inclusion, he would just realize that he is worse in school than anyone else what excludes him again.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    its just his friends

Comment

dude im in law uni, and people here party like crazy.. every day lol

and when I was in mid school.. it was one of the hardest mid schools in my place, but my friends still partied every day and got drunk every other day.. it's normal in europe lol
                      bro uni's are on another level they party every day and go like only two times a week to uni lol

that's atleast how I feel considering the fact that all my friends do so ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                        bro uni's are on another level they party every day and go like only two times a week to uni lol

that's atleast how I feel considering the fact that all my friends do so ^^
                        true

Comment

Damn bro, I'm glad your dad came home safe and on time.. Obrenovac suffered hardest hit.. Whole city is destroyed, houses and buildings collapsed, dead people floating on the water :S

Really glad your dad is safe.. Why was he in Obrenovac?
                          Thanks, he works as a sales manager and he was there from work. Hope the situation will get better in Obrenovac and in whole Serbia

Comment

Working...
                          X