This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    Thank y'all for supporting me during my lowest lows in life. I don't even know you guys irl but through this computer screen I have built relationships and gotten the support I needed throughout a time in which I was actually contemplating suicide. Probably a lot of you know my story so far, at least some of it.

This place has provided me with something to look forward too each day, coming on here is like going to a bar or a coffee shop and seeing your friends - except online.

I have lashed out at a lot of you here, but most of those times were because you guys came at me so I always feel like I need to make that person feel worse than they made me feel. I love all of you guys and girls, even if you don't like me. I'm not really a person you can sort of like - you either love me or hate me. But I swear it won't... (insert Lil Wayne fan here)...

All of you are awesome, and I can't count how many times I've laughed or had good times here. It's too many to count. This small little community supported me even when I didn't support myself.

LWHQ is the bomb.

I leave you guys with this,

Yes - Ariana Grande and Zedd.

The song is coming out in 9 days, and you should all listen to it when it does.

I wish all of you much success in the future, as I know a lot of you are 18 and under. I also leave you with this,

Desiderata (Text-only version)

I know it's funny how I act like a philosopher sometimes but that's just me. Anyway in the grammar of LWHQ:

Peace out my nigguhs.

- The Kid With Stars
    ?

Comment

• damn this gonna be 3 hard weeks, 5 exam and two presentations in school

Comment

• whats up with [MENTION=84653]nickiminajsitonmyface[/MENTION] ??
        it sounds like he gonna take his own life

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        damn this gonna be 3 hard weeks, 5 exam and two presentations in school
        that sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          damn this gonna be 3 hard weeks, 5 exam and two presentations in school
          You can make it bruh. I just passed 3 exams from 4 in this last semester. In 2-3 weeks.
          Got 9/10, 10/10, and 10/10

I'm unofficially accepted for scholarship and I'm on school budget as well for next year. I'm gonna leave last exam for September, I wanna enjoy summer haha

Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post

G-G-G-G-G G-Unit
            Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            Thank y'all for supporting me during my lowest lows in life. I don't even know you guys irl but through this computer screen I have built relationships and gotten the support I needed throughout a time in which I was actually contemplating suicide. Probably a lot of you know my story so far, at least some of it.

This place has provided me with something to look forward too each day, coming on here is like going to a bar or a coffee shop and seeing your friends - except online.

I have lashed out at a lot of you here, but most of those times were because you guys came at me so I always feel like I need to make that person feel worse than they made me feel. I love all of you guys and girls, even if you don't like me. I'm not really a person you can sort of like - you either love me or hate me. But I swear it won't... (insert Lil Wayne fan here)...

All of you are awesome, and I can't count how many times I've laughed or had good times here. It's too many to count. This small little community supported me even when I didn't support myself.

LWHQ is the bomb.

I wish all of you much success in the future, as I know a lot of you are 18 and under. I also leave you with this,

I know it's funny how I act like a philosopher sometimes but that's just me. Anyway in the grammar of LWHQ:

Peace out my nigguhs.

- The Kid With Stars
            Why you posting that song?

I don't understand

Comment

LWHQ is the bomb.

Peace out my nigguhs.

- The Kid With Stars
              you'r supposed to tell us what's next for u lol

have u found a job or r u gonna take ya own life?

Comment

• Came home from Montenegro today
                A beautiful country

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

LWHQ is the bomb.

Peace out my nigguhs.

- The Kid With Stars
                  How u jus leavin?
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Damn ive been sleeping on Linkin Park the last months, new album the Hunting Party is dope, any of yall here like them ?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      Came home from Montenegro today
                      A beautiful country
                      Never heard of it

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        Never heard of it
                        Well it's a very new country, I think it was in 2006 it became a country
                        its pretty close to Italy.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                          Damn ive been sleeping on Linkin Park the last months, new album the Hunting Party is dope, any of yall here like them ?
                          in 2004 i was a fan

Comment

Working...
                          X