• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    i swear in the hotel i lived a girl looked nearly exactly like emma stone
    SPOILER
    her hair was a bit longer tho

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
      you don't have better things to do than quoting every second post of me?

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        you don't have better things to do than quoting every second post of me?
        Nope

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          Nope
          you can quote me 100 more times, you won't provoke me if that is what you want

Comment

• I need to start jogging

Comment

• Comment

• seems like some ppl on ktt have dedicated their lifes to that place

saw a dude with 94k posts

edit
                faggots -repping me for this comment lol
                Last edited by Waynebest4ever; 06-23-2014, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  Wow

Comment

• Thank y'all for supporting me during my lowest lows in life. I don't even know you guys irl but through this computer screen I have built relationships and gotten the support I needed throughout a time in which I was actually contemplating suicide. Probably a lot of you know my story so far, at least some of it.

This place has provided me with something to look forward too each day, coming on here is like going to a bar or a coffee shop and seeing your friends - except online.

I have lashed out at a lot of you here, but most of those times were because you guys came at me so I always feel like I need to make that person feel worse than they made me feel. I love all of you guys and girls, even if you don't like me. I'm not really a person you can sort of like - you either love me or hate me. But I swear it won't... (insert Lil Wayne fan here)...

All of you are awesome, and I can't count how many times I've laughed or had good times here. It's too many to count. This small little community supported me even when I didn't support myself.

LWHQ is the bomb.

I leave you guys with this,

Yes - Ariana Grande and Zedd.

The song is coming out in 9 days, and you should all listen to it when it does.

I wish all of you much success in the future, as I know a lot of you are 18 and under. I also leave you with this,

Desiderata (Text-only version)

I know it's funny how I act like a philosopher sometimes but that's just me. Anyway in the grammar of LWHQ:

Peace out my nigguhs.

- The Kid With Stars
                    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                      Thank y'all for supporting me during my lowest lows in life. I don't even know you guys irl but through this computer screen I have built relationships and gotten the support I needed throughout a time in which I was actually contemplating suicide. Probably a lot of you know my story so far, at least some of it.

This place has provided me with something to look forward too each day, coming on here is like going to a bar or a coffee shop and seeing your friends - except online.

I have lashed out at a lot of you here, but most of those times were because you guys came at me so I always feel like I need to make that person feel worse than they made me feel. I love all of you guys and girls, even if you don't like me. I'm not really a person you can sort of like - you either love me or hate me. But I swear it won't... (insert Lil Wayne fan here)...

All of you are awesome, and I can't count how many times I've laughed or had good times here. It's too many to count. This small little community supported me even when I didn't support myself.

LWHQ is the bomb.

I wish all of you much success in the future, as I know a lot of you are 18 and under. I also leave you with this,

I know it's funny how I act like a philosopher sometimes but that's just me. Anyway in the grammar of LWHQ:

Peace out my nigguhs.

- The Kid With Stars
                      I'm gunna be honest you've always kinda scared me because like i always thought u were black or something before i saw that u said that u were white somewhere but like see that�s why I said I was trying so hard to wanna get a bank account and stuff like that cuz like I was try n to go with the flow and stuff and not get left out or nothing but like seriously though like WTF though maine?!?!?!?! cuz like you gotta chill with the peace outs my nigga but like DON'T LEAVE though cuz like not to make it about me or nothing but like i know how you feel about the suicide stuff cuz i always feel suicidal when i dont have any weed but like DON'T GO though cuz like if you need yo space or something well then i get that G but like if i see u getting attack by like more than 1 person on the street or something im ma jump in 4 da simple fact that self respect dignity and character is all u have but like FUCK d at shit doe dawg cuz like real shit

SO STAYYYY

Comment

Thank y'all for supporting me during my lowest lows in life. I don't even know you guys irl but through this computer screen I have built relationships and gotten the support I needed throughout a time in which I was actually contemplating suicide. Probably a lot of you know my story so far, at least some of it.

LWHQ is the bomb.

Peace out my nigguhs.

- The Kid With Stars
                        damn.

Comment

LWHQ is the bomb.

Peace out my nigguhs.

- The Kid With Stars
                          Why you leaving bruh ? u cool /:

Comment

Working...
                          X