This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
    This is fucking disgusting... This why every cop is classified as a pig. Yes every cop gets that classification cuz of shit like this

I hate shit like that, i fuckin swear cops are woat
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

This is fucking disgusting... This why every cop is classified as a pig. Yes every cop gets that classification cuz of shit like this

.................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
        I hate shit like that, i fuckin swear cops are woat
        Not defending these cops but that's just stupid.. Most cops are doing a hell of a job tryna keep the society safe for people

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          Not defending these cops but that's just stupid.. Most cops are doing a hell of a job tryna keep the society safe for people
          "21 years and I aint never met a good cop"

Comment

nah mane think bout it when you drive by a cop do you feel safe or paranoid?

lol nobody gonna say safe cops are for sure terribly woat
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Will there be an official stream?

- - - Updated - - -

Will there be an official stream?
              theres one on the BET site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                lmao wtf

Comment

lmao wtf
                  Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment (1985) - IMDb
                  Police Academy 3: Back in Training (1986) - IMDb
                  .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post

I don't feel paranoid. To them, i am one of them.

547543_3764602010948_1099328898_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      "21 years and I aint never met a good cop"
                      Drake just said that cause it's mainstream for rappers to "hate" cops and you know it

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post

I feel safe tbh, only people with something to hide gonna worry about that

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Drake just said that cause it's mainstream for rappers to "hate" cops and you know it

I feel safe tbh, only people with something to hide gonna worry about that
                        why would drake even need to worry about cops he was a movie actor not a gang banger.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• krazy

wayne releases the next leak off the modly anticipated carter 5

‘my nigga order like 20 bricks I sent 5 bricks wit 4 chicks’

5 times 4 bricks equals 20 bricks equal 4 chicks equal FOUR VERSES. he sent 5 bricks wit 4 chicks (a carter 5 song wit 4 verses) and his homie ordered like 20 BRICKS (a album) but since this the DR. CARTER and lil wayne the patient he gunna give us the PRESCRIPTION (a new song) a transmissive quopedia to the VISCERAL deplore of our equilibrium context

‘ and give me what help martin sleep on the same day he had a dream’

a reference to martin season two episode 24 when martin couldn’t sleep because he kept dreaming of PAM his girl friend best friend on the show and he kept on waking up gina the whole night and she told him pam would grow on him and he went back to sleep so the thing that helped him sleep on the day he was havin all the dreams was him having a dream where he kills pam with a 2 ton pound he drops on her bed at the end of the show at the very end therefore in reflex to this event the thing that will help wayne sleep in this case is him having a bad dream like martin did or in other words HAVING A BAD SONG (that will grow on you)

‘im MUsic to dee bitches ears, I hit that ass like the wrong note’

wayne acknowledges he sounded off beat in the first 3 verses of the track but since hes ‘music to these bitches ears’ it don’t matter whether the listener will actually care for the song or not because at the end of the day they go like it ANYWAY cuz he’s MUSIC TO YOUR EARS (i know i know ) and it’s the fourth verse sound wise and your’re still listening to it anyway somehow therefore to make up for that wayne proceeds to deliver one last surprise verse sans wise to excuse for the fact of that and also gather the listener’s forgiveness for not contending with their expectations of before and also justifying the track's existence with why the last verse at the end sounded WAY MORE CRISPIER than all his other ones

‘stand up niggas. and I bump my head,. when I stand up’

a reference to the song itself, with the release of this song wayne is ‘standing up’ but the song itself is not perfect he is still making mistakes or ‘bumping his head’ but the important thing is that he STOOD UP (quietly)

what i thank: it’s the worst song out of the 4 he gave us even tho it might be the best song out of the 4 we got

Last edited by -_-; 06-30-2014, 10:11 AM. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

Working...
                          X