X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    Can't believe people are still bitching about Waynes music :hmm:

he cleaned up his style, got rid of the wack weird lines, provides us with a constant stream of music and is clearly working hard.

AND YOU GUYS STILL COMPLAIN what the fuck man.

if you hatin you ust need some pussy.
    every artist has haters and thats good tbh.
    just ignore them and enjoy your music, i'm sure you don't like some stuff other people are enjoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      if you hatin you ust need some pussy.
      every artist has haters and thats good tbh.
      just ignore them and enjoy your music, i'm sure you don't like some stuff other people are enjoying.

yeah i know especially this 'Young Thug' movement or whatever shit is shameful.

but everything us Wayne fans have whined for has been delivered and changed and i think we as a community need to at least appreciate that.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
        I wish i would have cut the 'stand up niggas' part off the lyric and left the 'krazy' title off the top and just started with wayne releases the next leak off of

and i wish i would have changed more crisper to WAY BRAND NEWER instead cuz that sounds way better and i wish i would have tried harder on the wrong note line but usually i work way longer on my edits than that before i post them but like this one i tried to rush it and post it before hand because well i don't know why because im not so sure but like im not certain if the punchlines hit like they were supposed to but like i just like to talk about stuff like that for countless streams of time with people and shit and conversate about stuff like that you know though and all that but like if you think im talking too much or anything or going on for too long like that tell me that shit ok or just stop reading I WONT GET MAD i completely acknowledge that i have no chill cuz like if you around me i can't hold back but like when i feel like i feel disrespected or some shit well then I’m address the situation but like i dont know though cuz like it's nothing tho but like THANK YOU THO FOR CALLING THAT A DOPE READ though cuz like i appreciate that tho homie cuz like you cool tho lol but that didn’t deserve it’s own thread I just made that shit up just because so and someone REPPED ME and said review it and I had already wrote this comment before they said that anyway I just decided not to post it because it was not the time for that but when I got the rep that said review it so I said fuck it and posted the post the next day but say fool guess what happen to me today this nigga tried me to play me for my intelligence yesterday dawg xD my mama plants was missing up out ha yard today and some chairs and some ant stuff and some table cases and I was tryna find out who did it just so i could see you know cuz like i thought we lived in a friendly community out this bitch and shit you know and shit like that but i guess not but then my neighbor nem I went over they house just to see what they knew about the story and all and when I got there i gave my hi's and hello's and said wasup to everybody and shit and hit the blunt you know and all that but then all a mud a fuck n sudden i notice they all over there sittin’ on some chairs that look JUST like my mama nems -_- so I came over there on some polite shit though i was like say fool my mama plants gone up missin up out ha yard fool and we in the vestigation and this one nigga out the blue he start laughing when I said that so I look at him i said ay. you got any information on the missin plants bruh cuz see, im trying to add all this up and get the clues to the pieces but see when I asked him what the situation was back there didn’t nobody say nothing tho aint nobody know where the plants was and see the clock was steady tickin away and I was losing my patience and see homie over there on the end was lookin intensely questionable and shit actin like he had some type of problem about me or some shit lookin at me like he had a issue like he had something to say!?!? so I was like Ay I was like you got something to say fool say that then speak about it?!? he start acting like he was finna get up I said ay ay ay stay in that seat Lil homie lmaooo I shut that shit down IMMEDIATELY without delay lool I should da said get yo az up and gim my mama chairs back that’s what I started to say but I ain’t say that though, but see but then this nigga the nigga who I was talking to earlier at first in the beginning he said some shit like hey nigga why somebody want yo mama busted chairs anyway fool they cant even fold right I said bitch what PAH stole off on that boy that fast he got up I said DUP-DUP sit yo ass down lmao smashed on that boy that quick xD like no thur HELL nah nigga don’t talk about my mama fool , cuz that’ll get you toe up real quick -_- don’t confuse none of dis other shit homie cuz see it’s not a problem but see u keep doin all of this my nigga all of this and that shit go get u TOUCH my nigga off tip

and THAT’s what happen to me today sorry

FUCK
        homey use paragraphs.

Comment

• Im so ready for Christian radkes new mixtape to drop today
          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
            Im so ready for Christian radkes new mixtape to drop today
            what time?

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
              Im so ready for Christian radkes new mixtape to drop today
              its out now

let me know if its any good

Comment

• For fuck sake I just deleted my biggest playlist on iTunes with random songs, how the fuck can i get it back lol?

I dont wanna re-do it, takes to long to find all the songs

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK

helppp

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                  For fuck sake I just deleted my biggest playlist on iTunes with random songs, how the fuck can i get it back lol?

I dont wanna re-do it, takes to long to find all the songs

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK

helppp
                  you cant
                  at least it werent your actual songs bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    you cant
                    at least it werent your actual songs bruh
                    Damn... Nah it was just the playlist, I still have the songs...

But the playlist was hella big, my "main" playlist lel =/

Comment

just make a new one

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        homey use paragraphs.
                        I deserve that

Comment

I do that like once a week homie one time i deleted my "GOAT shit N New Shit playlist" It was so dope, shit had like thousands of songs it took me like an hour to put together

Made it again lol
                          Originally posted by dametri426
                          nigga jay z lips are average size
                          Originally posted by Waynasite
                          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Working...
                          X