This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    summer in germany where i live is really weird too. normally we have really hot days but this year we only had one really warm day, nothing more.i remember summers where you couldn't sleep cause it was too hot, now my window is open the whole day and its fine.plus it rains a lot too.
    same situation bruh, exactly the same.. i wore a hoodie last night when i was out, a hoodie in the summer..i never did that lool

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      Been traveling for 5 weeks
      Been to Iceland, Faeroe Island and Denmark.

Going home today. Can't wait.
      Cool I wanna go travelling

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        same situation bruh, exactly the same.. i wore a hoodie last night when i was out, a hoodie in the summer..i never did that lool
        here its between 20 and 25 degrees the whole time, even in nights you can go out in t-shirt.
        but there are many clouds so it isn't warmer.

Comment

here its between 20 and 25 degrees the whole time, even in nights you can go out in t-shirt.
          but there are many clouds so it isn't warmer.
          yeah i feel you, the temperature is not a problem here, but wind and rain is.. winds blows a lot and it feels like it's cold, but it's really not..

very weird weather indeed, we'll see how the winter will go, but man..imagine what kind of weather we will have in a decade or more.. lol
          i really think poles are shifting

Comment

yeah i feel you, the temperature is not a problem here, but wind and rain is.. winds blows a lot and it feels like it's cold, but it's really not..

very weird weather indeed, we'll see how the winter will go, but man..imagine what kind of weather we will have in a decade or more.. lol
            yeah true.
            last winter we had only one time snow.
            on christmas it had 20 degrees lol.

Comment

• my anaconda dope

Comment

summer in germany where i live is really weird too. normally we have really hot days but this year we only had one really warm day, nothing more.i remember summers where you couldn't sleep cause it was too hot, now my window is open the whole day and its fine.plus it rains a lot too.
                errybody complainin bout the heat but this summer is just fine

hardly rain for me since two weeks or shit lol

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Man ovofest is going to be dope as fuck man. Finally get to see Wayne after all these years.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                    Man ovofest is going to be dope as fuck man. Finally get to see Wayne after all these years.
                    is it confirmed he will be there for sure??

Comment

Damn lucky as fuck mate

It's not really cold here, it's 25-30 degrees every day, but it's also raining every day haha.. Sometimes for whole day, you know we had some big floods recently, and now again in some places.. It's crazy..

Usually in Serbia, summers are 35+ degrees.. But this summer..man, not even close..
                      How do you catch a cold when its that warm lol? I mean June was below 20 degrees mostly and I still liked it, although hot weather is much better IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

I wanna visit Iceland badly..Is it nice there?
                      lol they have an app in Iceland for ppl not to inbreed

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

I hope winter will be cold and very snowy here

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                        How do you catch a cold when its that warm lol? I mean June was below 20 degrees mostly and I still liked it, although hot weather is much better IMO

- - - Updated - - -

lol they have an app in Iceland for ppl not to inbreed
                        Well you can if you are sweaty when you play bball and then it starts to rain, and you get all wet, and until you get home you are soaked, then you take shower, but it's too late, your nose gets weird and you get cold haha

it's very possible to catch cold in any of four seasons

I dont like too hot weather, 20-25 degrees is perfect

- - - Updated - - -

and lool i didnt know that about iceland, haha

btw. i also hope winter is snowy, last winter here there was barely a snow

Comment

Well you can if you are sweaty when you play bball and then it starts to rain, and you get all wet, and until you get home you are soaked, then you take shower, but it's too late, your nose gets weird and you get cold haha

it's very possible to catch cold in any of four seasons

I dont like too hot weather, 20-25 degrees is perfect

- - - Updated - - -

and lool i didnt know that about iceland, haha

btw. i also hope winter is snowy, last winter here there was barely a snow
                          I guess you're used to warmer weather than we here in estonia, but i dont think i could catch a cold when it's that warm lol

Last winter we had like 3-5cm of snow for 3 weeks, it was too fuckin bad(the winter before it we head atleast 20cm of snow from January to second half of April), then i visited norhern Finland in march, and there was like a meter of snow lol

- - - Updated - - -

What yall think about this type of music?

Comment

Working...
                          X