This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
    I guess you're used to warmer weather than we here in estonia, but i dont think i could catch a cold when it's that warm lol

Last winter we had like 3-5cm of snow for 3 weeks, it was too fuckin bad(the winter before it we head atleast 20cm of snow from January to second half of April), then i visited norhern Finland in march, and there was like a meter of snow lol

- - - Updated - - -

What yall think about this type of music?

Yeah I'm very much used to warm weather, but it happens I dont get cold easily though, but when I do, it sticks with me for a month or even more.. which is pretty weird..But I never use medications, only tea.

Yeah, same here, we had very little to no snow at all.. very wack winter..

about the song.. i guess it's aight for clubs or something.. not bad.. classic pop disco stuff..

Comment

• where [MENTION=79978]YMCMB357[/MENTION] go

r.i.p

Comment

• The duck face pose cannot be made to look good, by anyone, but trying to convince a 11 and 13 year old girl of that is an exercise in futility. I give up. Someday they're going to look back on these pics and cringe.
        None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
          The duck face pose cannot be made to look good, by anyone, but trying to convince a 11 and 13 year old girl of that is an exercise in futility. I give up. Someday they're going to look back on these pics and cringe.
          u aint never seen me with a duck face.. girls panties drop as soon as they see me like that..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            u aint never seen me with a duck face.. girls panties drop as soon as they see me like that..
            I'll believe it when I see it, until then, I stand my ground. My niece is beautiful, it still does her no favors.
            None

Comment

The duck face pose cannot be made to look good, by anyone, but trying to convince a 11 and 13 year old girl of that is an exercise in futility. I give up. Someday they're going to look back on these pics and cringe.
              Any girl that does that is automatically unattractive to me

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                is it confirmed he will be there for sure??
                Lol. He never showed up.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

and it's even homo when makes do it.

just ask [MENTION=63118]TyIquan[/MENTION]

Comment

• we need more 2 Chainz & Future collabs.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

we need more 2 Chainz & Future collabs.
                      im still waiting on that super future / fire Marshall mixtape.

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                        Lol. He never showed up.
                        that sucks smfh

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          where @YMCMB357 go

r.i.p
                          now only u has 2 be gone

Comment

Working...
                          X