• Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
      i appreciate your concern.
      Pls remove atleast 2 gifs from your sig

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
        agreed

Comment

• Looking for 1 more player in the LWHQ Fantasy Football league this year. Let me know if anyone is interested!
          Last edited by spennyj69; 08-15-2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
            props to being straight up.
            Last edited by Drop The World; 08-14-2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• think I'm the only one that listens to this nigga here but he's dope

Comment

but burh... the internet allowed me.

if im doing anything i go hard. word to weezy dawg.

until it gets boring. which it prob will. soon.
                y r u so weird?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  y r u so weird?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    y r u so weird?

yeezus.

nigga, watch an interview or two.

lol, its funny to see gifs make people talk. how boring is you life life?

that one dude should have been straight up and say "hey can you please make you sig smaller it takes to long for my phone to load". lil bitch. beating around the bush bitch ass.
                    Last edited by Drop The World; 08-14-2014, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      think I'm the only one that listens to this nigga here but he's dope

I listen to him too. Strange Music one of the best record labels ever

- - - Updated - - -

This goes hard af
                      Last edited by MORO551; 08-14-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

yeezus.

that one dude should have been straight up and say "hey can you please make you sig smaller it takes to long for my phone to load". lil bitch. beating around the bush bitch ass.
                        freak

Comment

yeezus.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Comment

Working...
                          X