X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
    forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Comment

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
      Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Comment

Comment

• iLoveMakonnen best thing going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
            iLoveMakonnen best thing going.
            look what drizzy done did
            @RiCH HOMiE QUiL tried to put you on
            but you had to wait for drizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              look what drizzy done did
              @RiCH HOMiE QUiL tried to put you on
              but you had to wait for drizzy
              Yup, he sure did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                iLoveMakonnen best thing going.
                i can't get into him.

Comment

• I'm dying, I swear, everytime I try to leave this place I end up clicking on some hilarious old thread and remember why I'm here. I should of stuck around the first time I came around. Y'all are awesome, this site is epic, I still can't breathe .
                  None

Comment

• fuck my phone.
                    got it june last year, was slow when i got it, not its slow af since a few months.
                    its old, thats why i only could do one update last year, from there on i just can't anymore cause android doesn't let me do it.
                    sometimes when i want to write something on whatsapp i type in the letters and it doesn't work, have to wait a few minutes and then it works again.
                    sooo annoying.
                    will buy a new one on christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      fuck my phone.
                      got it june last year, was slow when i got it, not its slow af since a few months.
                      its old, thats why i only could do one update last year, from there on i just can't anymore cause android doesn't let me do it.
                      sometimes when i want to write something on whatsapp i type in the letters and it doesn't work, have to wait a few minutes and then it works again.
                      sooo annoying.
                      will buy a new one on christmas.
                      lmao u broke boy

u can tell alot about a nigga by his phone

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post

I'm dying, I swear, everytime I try to leave this place I end up clicking on some hilarious old thread and remember why I'm here. I should of stuck around the first time I came around. Y'all are awesome, this site is epic, I still can't breathe .
                        why do you try to leave lol?

and when was the first time you came here

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                          lmao u broke boy

u can tell alot about a nigga by his phone
                          then tell me something about me.

Comment

Working...
                          X