X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
    saw this on twitter

how stupid! comparing a random lil wayne song from S4TW mixtape to one of greatest tupac singles..
    i still don't get why haters listen to nearly every song of wayne, i mean how long do you have to search through youtube to find this? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      i still don't get why haters listen to nearly every song of wayne, i mean how long do you have to search through youtube to find this? lol
      exactly, like why do you listen to his music & spend time looking for his lyrics if you hate him

Comment

saw this on twitter

how stupid! comparing a random lil wayne song from S4TW mixtape to one of greatest tupac singles..
        smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
          driving irl sucks lol. it�s not nearly as rousing as driving in a videogame. you have to turn the wheel 190 degrees just to do a 90 degree turn and then you have to turn the wheel back the handling for real life cars SUCK and the sense of speed is TERRIBLE. I was driving last night and the lights don�t zip past my eye sight like in nfs underground -_- Lmao This stupid. WHY do people like to drive around cars so much?!? imo videogame driving > real life driving
          this is the greatest thing ever posted on the internet

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• .... . . . . . ..
            Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:38 AM.
            .................... ....................

Comment

• Just saw a top 10 list by WatchMojo on Youtube, and Wayne was on it.

It was about artists making songs that sounds the same over and over - WTF? Clearly WatchMojo only knows of the mainstream Wayne smh. All they did was comparing A Milli and 6'7' and talked a bit of Lollipop, while saying he often uses autotune. Fuck me that's bad knowledge right there! Yeah, let's not mention gangsta Wayne, rock Wayne or his slow songs or anything... Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                a freestyle during his worst year vs a top 3 Pac song on his album.

songs just as lyrical as Keep Ya Head Up:
                Trouble, Pray to the Lord, No Quitter Go Getter, Everything, Fuck Tha World, I Miss My Dawgs, Get Over, Dr. Carter, DontGetIt
                don't forget amen & hustler music

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                  Just saw a top 10 list by WatchMojo on Youtube, and Wayne was on it.

It was about artists making songs that sounds the same over and over - WTF? Clearly WatchMojo only knows of the mainstream Wayne smh. All they did was comparing A Milli and 6'7' and talked a bit of Lollipop, while saying he often uses autotune. Fuck me that's bad knowledge right there! Yeah, let's not mention gangsta Wayne, rock Wayne or his slow songs or anything... Seriously.
                  What is a wathchmojo..?

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                    please, somebody read this.

somebody's arguement on Pac/Wayne

this shits hilarious.

lil wayne doesnt even speak from his heart nor is he good with metaphor. That song takes on the pathos approach, and u succumbed to it since its purpose is to sway the audience with emotion and fervor, even though in reality it is all bullspit.

you do realize that all lil wayne does is his sad 2 on 2 rhyme scheme

im ______ like ______
                    i ________ and ______

lil wayne's lyrics are so easy and shallow that i even i can come up with equivalent ones. here ya go

lil wayne -

im curved and i do not like hos
                    i giggle when i sit on a hose
                    i play with tubes all day long
                    loving them when im blowing a schlong
                    im like a baby cub always in the fetal position
                    battering it up my azz, i fall into submission
                    (then wayne's gay snicker laugh that resembles a choking weasel comes in)

you clearly do not know much about hip/hop,

you only chose to mention biggie and tupac as ur examples (the 2 most over rated dead artists, the 3rd n 4rth being big l and big pun) -- people who often resort to mention biggie and pac most likely do not know any other good rappers. 2pac's death has nothing to do with his music material, nor does his death make him the better rapper. Simply put, pac had soul and would not suck up to corporate music industries like lil gayne. Even Hitem up by pac (cheezy but good dis track that attacked biggie on an unjustified personal level) > lil wayne songs..... cuz pac wrote it himself, wayne has writers and editors to do his shiz. Anything that one writes even if it is bad is always better than obtaining material from someone else when it comes to emceeing thus emphasizing the importance of originality. It is possible that wayne has better tracks.... because it is in the year 2012. Dont you think they have much better recording/producing equipment and machines now than they did in the 1990s. Even so, lil wayne does not produce his own stuff, and djing is differing from rapping even though they are both sub groups of hip/hop culture. It is also a misconception that older rappers are better than newer ones, and your ignorance is highlighted here. I can think of a bunch rappers that are still alive who may have more potential that pac, you just gotta look. Nevertheless one should not even dare compare mainstream wayne to pac. Wayne - money making pop star and not a good example of a true MC.

Comment

• I miss [MENTION=76720]YoungTunechie[/MENTION]

Where did the little mexican go?

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Wayne > PAC

All day everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        The guy tried to say lil wayne has writers and editors.

Comment

saw this on twitter

This is just as bad as that "If I was still alive Wayne would be working in McDonalds" meme

Comment

Working...
                          X