• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yasmine View Post
    Hey, what are you talkin' about?!

-
    nothing, precious flower Keep enjoying your day like it's the last one

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
      nothing, precious flower Keep enjoying your day like it's the last one
      You, too.
      Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

• That epic moment when young thug finally says "Young Mula Baby". Just think....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
          That epic moment when young thug finally says "Young Mula Baby". Just think....
          if you think young thug said young mula baby on take kare then you are wrong friend cause it was wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            just said that you're a troll and that i'm wondering why people still believe you?
            didn't offense you
            chill bruh
            well sorry then. I thought you were trying to assassinate my credibility smh. I ain't mean to come at you like that fool my fault
            Originally posted by Headliner View Post
            Lmao, what music u been listening to lately

it's up for me
            shit�. some t dollar sign mostly lol and a bunch of r-n-b. some soul, pop. little bit of this little bit of that
            Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
            Rocky is the baddest though her and Natalie. Omg. Fucking beautiful.
            oh shit lol FACTS. ROCKY IS BEAUTIFUL BUT NOT MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN GIA. AND WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT CAMILLA THO??!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              if you think young thug said young mula baby on take kare then you are wrong friend cause it was wayne
              I know who it was homie...

Comment

That epic moment when young thug finally says "Young Mula Baby". Just think....
                Why you want him to say that ? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  well sorry then. I thought you were trying to assassinate my credibility smh. I ain't mean to come at you like that fool my fault

shit…. some t dollar sign mostly lol and a bunch of r-n-b. some soul, pop. little bit of this little bit of that
                  oh shit lol FACTS. ROCKY IS BEAUTIFUL BUT NOT MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN GIA. AND WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT CAMILLA THO??!
                  Shes okay. Just, I'm in love with Natalie. Everybody else is okay compared to her EXCEPT rocky.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  Why you want him to say that ? lol
                  I just think it'll be epic. Since they're so alike, but he reps his own shit so when he actually does say it you'll know he's with them for good.

Comment

Shes okay. Just, I'm in love with Natalie. Everybody else is okay compared to her EXCEPT rocky.
                    okay?!?!? fool you trippin lol. but nah I get you. she got a coke but i need camilla.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      okay?!?!? fool you trippin lol. but nah I get you. she got a coke but i need camilla.
                      Lmao she not that bad to me. Plus she was annoying af, about them damn eye shits she was arguing about last Tuesday. Them eye lashes. Dumb as hell.

Comment

• You too worried about the bitches, I got one girl and she my girl and nobody else can hit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                          You too worried about the bitches, I got one girl and she my girl and nobody else can hit it.
                          Real shit. Me and my girl just broke up, but I feel you.

Comment

Working...
                          X