This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    I'm not a loner. You the one dancing with people online, that tells us something. & black people don't do shit around here.

Im not a loner either,

But actually I'd perfer to be alone then around ppl, so maybe I am

man.. when I lived over there they would pick on me all the time
    Made fun of my Fubu's

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Im not a loner either,

But actually I'd perfer to be alone then around ppl, so maybe I am

man.. when I lived over there they would pick on me all the time
      Made fun of my Fubu's

I would rather talk to people, especially a group of people, we get a good laugh or just do something stupid around here, & Do you really wear Fubu's?

Comment

I would rather talk to people, especially a group of people, we get a good laugh or just do something stupid around here, & Do you really wear Fubu's?

I did back then when I lived over there bruh I Had no style man it was depressing

that was like 1st grade thru 7th grade.

middle school was the worst for me man, niggas showed up with air force ones look all fresh, im over here with some busted up fubus like damn dawg,
        dressed all kinds of white lol, i dressed worst than white boys actually, damn memories making me feel terrible right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanee View Post
          Glad it's my last week at this peice of shit job
          where you work?

Comment

I did back then when I lived over there bruh I Had no style man it was depressing

that was like 1st grade thru 7th grade.

middle school was the worst for me man, niggas showed up with air force ones look all fresh, im over here with some busted up fubus like damn dawg,
            dressed all kinds of white lol, i dressed worst than white boys actually, damn memories making me feel terrible right now

LMFAO!, you didn't even have some money for better shoes? & damn man, life was rough for you, that's probably why you always talk about God.

Comment

LMFAO!, you didn't even have some money for better shoes? & damn man, life was rough for you, that's probably why you always talk about God.

Lol I didnt really care for style back then lol, I would ask my mom for gamecubes and gameboys and stuff like that lol

I never undertstood that when you dress good , you make a better impression until I hit about 8th grade lol

Comment

Lol I didnt really care for style back then lol, I would ask my mom for gamecubes and gameboys and stuff like that lol

I never undertstood that when you dress good , you make a better impression until I hit about 8th grade lol

I understood that like around 7th grade, although i still dressed well during 6th grade & 8th grade. & why would you care about games over clothes?

Comment

I understood that like around 7th grade, although i still dressed well during 6th grade & 8th grade. & why would you care about games over clothes?

I aint have no daddy to teach me how to present myself well
                  and my momma thought that any shirt with jeans is good enough as long as I have clothes,

We aint from America, thats probally why

Comment

I aint have no daddy to teach me how to present myself well
                    and my momma thought that any shirt with jeans is good enough as long as I have clothes,

We aint from America, thats probally why

Well i have a dad & mom & they didn't even care what i dressed like, but i knew what to wear and what not to wear.

Comment

Well i have a dad & mom & they didn't even care what i dressed like, but i knew what to wear and what not to wear.

I think its cause I just didn't care how I looked lol, Like some people have that mentality

but its all good now cause I know what to wear and not wear, never catch me in no damn fubus no more lol

Comment

I think its cause I just didn't care how I looked lol, Like some people have that mentality

but its all good now cause I know what to wear and not wear, never catch me in no damn fubus no more lol

i guess so, Some kid in my school still wears fubus.

Comment

i guess so, Some kid in my school still wears fubus.

dang yo, you should help him out and show him the ropes, I wish someone did for me

Comment

Working...
                          X