This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
    Just learnt that T.Swift sold nearly 1.3 million copies 1st week.
    Insane but expected. Their good about putting out really catchy songs to promote it. And then dropping the album before the super catchy song become super annoying to people.
    None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
      Insane but expected. Their good about putting out really catchy songs to promote it. And then dropping the album before the super catchy song become super annoying to people.
      who the hell listens to her?

Comment

tried listened to her album & almost broke my headphones, i don't get how can anyone like her music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
          who the hell listens to her?
          Apparently just about everyone, they play all her songs to death on the radio. On pandora lately they've been playing Shake it Off on some of the hip hop channels. It's like wth?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
          tried listened to her album & almost broke my headphones, i don't get how can anyone like her music.
          I think it's still mostly the preteen crowd. And theyre the ones that spend money on that stuff and buy albums immediately.
          None

Comment

Apparently just about everyone, they play all her songs to death on the radio. On pandora lately they've been playing Shake it Off on some of the hip hop channels. It's like wth?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's still mostly the preteen crowd. And theyre the ones that spend money on that stuff and buy albums immediately.
            90% of them are probably teenage girls yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
              this might be one of the stupidest posts Ive seen here

How can you actually say that as a Lil Wayne fan.. Do you live in a bubble or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
                this might be one of the stupidest posts Ive seen here

How can you actually say that as a Lil Wayne fan.. Do you live in a bubble or what?
                i don't get what's wrong with my post??

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post

These dudes just keep it coming.
                  "nigga your name bow wow"

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    Diddy almost ruined Jay-Z's career.

Is Diddy a good producer?
                    I've no idea... But he's a good rapper and a clothes designer you know Sean John...
                    Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

• Originally posted by Yasmine View Post
                      I've no idea... But he's a good rapper and a clothes designer you know Sean John...
                      And scents, I use to have the cosmetic section and had one of the Sean John bottles spill on me once, I smelled like a guy the rest of the day. I can't stand that scent anymore.
                      None

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                        i don't get what's wrong with my post??
                        Lol.... Haha. What is the relation between listening to Taylor Swift and being a Lil Wayne fan?!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                        And scents, I use to have the cosmetic section and had one of the Sean John bottles spill on me once, I smelled like a guy the rest of the day. I can't stand that scent anymore.
                        Was it good? You know for men "Seduction In Black "from Antonio Banderas is really AMAZING! I can't help myself not following the scent!
                        Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

• Originally posted by Yasmine View Post
                          Lol.... Haha. What is the relation between listening to Taylor Swift and being a Lil Wayne fan?!
                          i don't even know

Comment

Working...
                          X