This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    i do it all for you tho, because you like hard things, like my dick.

Inb4 DesertRose comes along with some womanly talk.
    Just let it end
    Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

• Originally posted by Yasmine View Post
      Just let it end
      I didn't start it tho? I just posted sth and you quoted me.
      I knew you meant to say ' im horny make me wet ' And i got the job done, i'm a gentleman after all, You dont expect me leaving a horny girl walking around with a horny vagina do you?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

I didn't start it tho? I just posted sth and you quoted me.
        I knew you meant to say ' im horny make me wet ' And i got the job done, i'm a gentleman after all, You dont expect me leaving a horny girl walking around with a horny vagina do you?
        Calm down!
        Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

• My mixtape will be dropping some time in January. I would appreciate some feedback from people here, love or hate. It's only production, I'm no rapper. You guys can feel free to rap on the stuff, it'll all be free just to see where I stand. I'm not going to get on my lawyer swag and put licensing or anything like that on my stuff, if the people like it then I know I can do more and then make money off it. I've been studying marketing like crazy, and have realized that I can basically pay YouTube to promote my stuff as an advertisement. I know lots of people use AdBlock but lots of people don't -- so if a beat is truly some fire I want to put it up for the world to see and put at least 1 or 2 up for sale. I've been just focusing on real life shit, but still have been really about the music and my true dream. I can't wait for people to see my work, that's it. I'll be around, I really want to see what happens with Wayne and Baby. Deuces.

Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 12-05-2014, 04:48 PM.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
            Ross was on MCHG
            Jay was on mastermind
            Movin bass was probably just a leftover from mastermind
            They did a feature for a feature, you really think jay gonna charge for like a 5word hook ?
            When was the last time you read a story where jay DIDNT make money? He doesn't do shit unless he makes money out of it, and he damn sure doesn't appear on records for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              My mixtape will be dropping some time in January. I would appreciate some feedback from people here, love or hate. It's only production, I'm no rapper. You guys can feel free to rap on the stuff, it'll all be free just to see where I stand. I'm not going to get on my lawyer swag and put licensing or anything like that on my stuff, if the people like it then I know I can do more and then make money off it. I've been studying marketing like crazy, and have realized that I can basically pay YouTube to promote my stuff as an advertisement. I know lots of people use AdBlock but lots of people don't -- so if a beat is truly some fire I want to put it up for the world to see and put at least 1 or 2 up for sale. I've been just focusing on real life shit, but still have been really about the music and my true dream. I can't wait for people to see my work, that's it. I'll be around, I really want to see what happens with Wayne and Baby. Deuces.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Comment

i do it all for you tho, because you like hard things, like my dick.

Inb4 DesertRose comes along with some womanly talk.
                  None

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                    so how's ya mom holding up?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      so how's ya mom holding up?
                      She's aight, as aight as she can be though..

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by iiiX View Post
                          lmao

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X