This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
    ya, 3 month old girl single dad but I can still go out and have fun and blow shit up and shoot shit up on the weekends. I ain't doing drive bys lol
    damn

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      easily top 5 song this year
      Agreed. Dej loaf kills ip the chorus and everyone drops heat

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      damn
      u don't think its straight fire?
      Troll

Comment

• Instagram

Nas x Justice League....damn that beat doe, classic song incoming

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
          I will take my L

Comment

• my doctor yesterday told me that if I lose 3 more pounds I have to get a feeding tube in my stomach. boy a nigga been eating pussy all day ever since I been scared as FUCK yo lol. I did NOT know shit was that serious lol. sorry for joking about this kind of stuff. but hell, I’m the one who has to go through all of this. I can joke about the shit if I want -_- texas healthcare got me FUCKED UP they think im bout to put a tube in my stomach lol. If I’m not hungry then I’m not hungry nigga, who gives the fuck but yeah. that’s the biggest news to happen to me in the last day lol I can keep you guys updated on my progress in 2 dayz if you want. or if you don’t want me to keep up progress well then I can talk about something else then. or if you don’t want me to talk about something else then well I can shut the fuck up then It’s no big deal (no seriously it’s not lol.)I will act however you guys want me to act and stuff lol and i will act that way. but okay im out this mud til then
            Last edited by -_-; 11-13-2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
              my doctor yesterday told me that if I lose 3 more pounds I have to get a feeding tube in my stomach. boy a nigga been eating pussy all day ever since I been scared as FUCK yo lol. I did NOT know shit was that serious lol. sorry for joking about this kind of stuff. but hell, I�m the one who has to go through all of this. I can joke about the shit if I want -_- texas healthcare got me FUCKED UP they think im bout to put a tube in my stomach lol. If I�m not hungry then I�m not hungry nigga, who gives the fuck but yeah. that�s the biggest news to happen to me in the last day lol I can keep you guys updated on my progress in 2 dayz if you want. or if you don�t want me to keep up progress well then I can talk about something else then. or if you don�t want me to talk about something else then well I can shut the fuck up then It�s no big deal (no seriously it�s not lol.)I will act however you guys want me to act and stuff lol and i will act that way. but okay im out this mud til then
              you fell off

Comment

my doctor yesterday told me that if I lose 3 more pounds I have to get a feeding tube in my stomach. boy a nigga been eating pussy all day ever since I been scared as FUCK yo lol. I did NOT know shit was that serious lol. sorry for joking about this kind of stuff. but hell, I’m the one who has to go through all of this. I can joke about the shit if I want -_- texas healthcare got me FUCKED UP they think im bout to put a tube in my stomach lol. If I’m not hungry then I’m not hungry nigga, who gives the fuck but yeah. that’s the biggest news to happen to me in the last day lol I can keep you guys updated on my progress in 2 dayz if you want. or if you don’t want me to keep up progress well then I can talk about something else then. or if you don’t want me to talk about something else then well I can shut the fuck up then It’s no big deal (no seriously it’s not lol.)I will act however you guys want me to act and stuff lol and i will act that way. but okay im out this mud til then
                I'ma keep you in my prayers, man. But honestly, just try to start eating even if you don't want to. Find something that you love and just keep eating. The reason why you don't feel hungry is because you trained yourself to not be hungry. When you start eating you'll start getting into the habit of eating again. Bless up.

Comment

my doctor yesterday told me that if I lose 3 more pounds I have to get a feeding tube in my stomach. boy a nigga been eating pussy all day ever since I been scared as FUCK yo lol. I did NOT know shit was that serious lol. sorry for joking about this kind of stuff. but hell, I’m the one who has to go through all of this. I can joke about the shit if I want -_- texas healthcare got me FUCKED UP they think im bout to put a tube in my stomach lol. If I’m not hungry then I’m not hungry nigga, who gives the fuck but yeah. that’s the biggest news to happen to me in the last day lol I can keep you guys updated on my progress in 2 dayz if you want. or if you don’t want me to keep up progress well then I can talk about something else then. or if you don’t want me to talk about something else then well I can shut the fuck up then It’s no big deal (no seriously it’s not lol.)I will act however you guys want me to act and stuff lol and i will act that way. but okay im out this mud til then
                  But why ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    But why ?
                    what do you mean why

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      you fell off
                      You did too WeezyFan

Comment

• Anyone still plays turn on the lights remix?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy
                          @Bill Laimbeer

I have information you're giving download section links out to other forums. Is this true?

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer
                          Yeah to KTT Wayne sxn members. Figure it'd be better than them coming here and spamming.
                          Also you got it from Lucifer, you can say. He pm'd me and told me he'd hope you would ban me for it.

Originally posted by Wisheezy
                          rofl. some bitches on here doe. Nah I'm not gunna ban you just want you to keep in mind it's for HQ members only and although people spam to get 30 posts sometimes (I do ban them often) that people put hard work into putting together and uploading that shit for our community..no one elses. Only fair bro

Comment

Working...
                          X