X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    y
    no idea, turned it on this morning an a few hours later i couldn't turn the screen on anymore
    also it shows no reaction when i put it on charge what it normally does

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    Buy a iPhone 1
    lol nah

but about to buy a new phone for christmas, not sure which one yet tho

Comment

• Sound quality on Soundcloud >>> YouTube.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
        Sound quality on Soundcloud >>> YouTube.
        yah

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
          Sound quality on Soundcloud >>> YouTube.
          Video quality on youtube >>> soundcloud

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Youtube has better sound quality than Soundcloud, but I'm not going to get into that.

Comment

• GOAT food combination - Peanut butter and banana

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                GOAT food combination - Peanut butter and banana
                Ice cream and biscuit

Comment

• 3000 MOTHAFCKIN POSTS UP IN THIS BITCH MAN

It's good to be apart of this community we got here, full of good laughs and shit. Shout out to [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] you know what it is man thanks for running this dope as fuck site. LWHQ helped me through a lot of struggles over these past year or two as i moved houses schools and went through some personal turmoils but it was always great that i could hop onto here and communicate with my fellow Weezy fans on the regular.

quick shout outs to some dope members
                  [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] : used to hate yo ass before but your a dope as fuck troll and funny as fck member [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]: you know what it is man you a HQ legend keep it up [MENTION=84653]nickiminajsitonmyface[/MENTION]: you a real life g man you know its good to see you back
                  @all my fellow auzzies you know who you guys are shout out to all of you niggas [MENTION=92000]Theonlydjorkaeff[/MENTION] (man fuck that shit you need yourself a new ass name man you dope as fuck) [MENTION=20027]Sho[/MENTION]ut out to all my fellow Europeans you guys know who you are [MENTION=71573]nyberg[/MENTION] for fcking with me all the time but still being a dope member regardless
                  @ to the VETS even though you fucking around with me behind the scenes shout out for supporting the site [MENTION=20439]weee[/MENTION]eeeeeEeEEezZzy MAN you one horny mo fo you chill as fuck though i respect that quality straight up
                  [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] man you steady kilin it at this life shit man good stuff
                  [MENTION=82351]TinyPenisProductions[/MENTION]: man that diss was killer

man fuck this shout out to the whole LWHQ all you mothafckas are 10/10

peace

chyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    no idea, turned it on this morning an a few hours later i couldn't turn the screen on anymore
                    also it shows no reaction when i put it on charge what it normally does
                    dats strange

Comment

• I used to drive that Acura to school, now I don't touch the wheel unless it's new.

Comment

• "If not, feel free to leave this page and go to another recent Weezy update on the homepage."
                        Read more at Young Thug Explains Which Lil Wayne Album He Prefers Out Of ?Tha Carter II? & ?Tha Carter III?
                        Lool at this though , wham , someone had a bad day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          y
                          Damn you got your posts up

Comment

Working...
                          X