X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    3000 MOTHAFCKIN POSTS UP IN THIS BITCH MAN

It's good to be apart of this community we got here, full of good laughs and shit. Shout out to [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] you know what it is man thanks for running this dope as fuck site. LWHQ helped me through a lot of struggles over these past year or two as i moved houses schools and went through some personal turmoils but it was always great that i could hop onto here and communicate with my fellow Weezy fans on the regular.

quick shout outs to some dope members
    [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] : used to hate yo ass before but your a dope as fuck troll and funny as fck member [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]: you know what it is man you a HQ legend keep it up [MENTION=84653]nickiminajsitonmyface[/MENTION]: you a real life g man you know its good to see you back
    @all my fellow auzzies you know who you guys are shout out to all of you niggas [MENTION=92000]Theonlydjorkaeff[/MENTION] (man fuck that shit you need yourself a new ass name man you dope as fuck) [MENTION=20027]Sho[/MENTION]ut out to all my fellow Europeans you guys know who you are [MENTION=71573]nyberg[/MENTION] for fcking with me all the time but still being a dope member regardless
    @ to the VETS even though you fucking around with me behind the scenes shout out for supporting the site [MENTION=20439]weee[/MENTION]eeeeeEeEEezZzy MAN you one horny mo fo you chill as fuck though i respect that quality straight up
    [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] man you steady kilin it at this life shit man good stuff
    [MENTION=82351]TinyPenisProductions[/MENTION]: man that diss was killer

man fuck this shout out to the whole LWHQ all you mothafckas are 10/10

peace

chyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
      Usko, ett�.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
      Kummelisketsit on kyl loistavii. Pit�s varmaa kattoa joku Kummelileffaki ku ei oo tullu viel katottua

- - - Updated - - -

Forest Hills Drive the AOTY

- - - Updated - - -

Really Be was dope asf
      Jonkuverra vois vklp j�lkee kohmeloissaa katella

Ja meet the flockers oli kans vitu jeess

Comment

• Chief Sosa Almighty Glo

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
          Damn you got your posts up
          i kno m8

Comment

Not even bored from Forest hills drive , The Pinkprint and Rich Gang leaks, and we already got New MikeWill Project New Kevin Gates Project New Cheef Kief Project New YG Project
            the end of 2014 for hiphop has been very good friend

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Man I am sick today. So fucking sick. Fucking anxiety

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  Man I am sick today. So fucking sick. Fucking anxiety
                  Sick because of anxiety? Over what? I use to have panic attacks and half the time I didn't even know what the hell triggered it.

I'm sick from the flu now,and it's knocked me out. Think I'd still take that over the panic.
                  None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                    Sick because of anxiety? Over what? I use to have panic attacks and half the time I didn't even know what the hell triggered it.

I'm sick from the flu now,and it's knocked me out. Think I'd still take that over the panic.
                    anxiety. dizziness, fatigue, weakness, nausea, diahrrea. been going on for years. had all my major organs tested, all bloods, all urine tested.

anxiety. panic attacks are scary man..

btw who attached the hip hop meaning to the word/name stan? Did it genuinely come out of Eminem's song, or were there 'Stans' before eminems song? this shit is bugging me and i cant find the answer on the net anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      anxiety. dizziness, fatigue, weakness, nausea, diahrrea. been going on for years. had all my major organs tested, all bloods, all urine tested.

btw who attached the hip hop meaning to the word/name stan? Did it genuinely come out of Eminem's song, or were there 'Stans' before eminems song? this shit is bugging me and i cant find the answer on the net anywhere
                      no stan came from the eminem song
                      ppl call fans of artists who are obsessed 'stans' instead of 'fans'

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                      probably just butterflies

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        the end of 2014 for hiphop has been very good friend
                        Indeed patna. And we still got a weezy,yeezy,kendrick,drizzy projects first half next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post

In about 3 years holla at me lol, i will be a dcotor by then.

And yea it came from the eminem song.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Indeed patna. And we still got a weezy,yeezy,kendrick,drizzy projects first half next year.
                          rich gang 2 on christmas eve too

Comment

Working...
                          X