This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    i had the same problem with my iphone 4. it just happens for no reason then i'd have to redownload and re-sync so they could appear.
    Yeah thats what I did too

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post

who's she?
        Hot ESPN reporter.
        Last edited by LilTunƎchi; 12-29-2014, 08:26 PM.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

confirmed wayne smashed

Comment

• Those are some classics, though.

Comment

Wayne goin in on that..

Comment

• I wonder how many people would change their body or appearance if they had the money? You would probably think a lot of people would, and that's the sad part. Learn how to embrace your flaws and love yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                  I wonder how many people would change their body or appearance if they had the money? You would probably think a lot of people would, and that's the sad part. Learn how to embrace your flaws and love yourself.
                  so if you started to lose your hair around the age of 20 you wouldnt get a hair transplant?

Comment

I wonder how many people would change their body or appearance if they had the money? You would probably think a lot of people would, and that's the sad part. Learn how to embrace your flaws and love yourself.
                    fuck loving your flaws.. seriously man. I hate my flaws. I look like an uncooked chicken if I don't work out, and even when I do work out, I look like an uncooked chicken on steroids..

In Aus atm this 'big girl power' thing is going on. Every weekend there is a news story. "10 things they don't tell you about fat girls", "I hate being called pretty for a fat girl, I want to be called pretty with no strings attached", "Imperfect bikini bodies".

I'm all for being happy in your own skin, and if you are more power to you! But then people go about shaming those who want to improve their appearance.. Well, thankfully, not every single human is the same. SO you might be happy being overweight with no boobs, but the girl next to you probably isn't, and if she can fix her problems without going through the tough exercise/diet routine she probably is..

I dunno. Just getting a little fed up with the 'Big is Beautiful' movement. It takes some of the achievement and good feeling out of working at your appearance and having a good body.

I know I went a bit away from the Nicki thing, but I think Nicki has every right to pay for implants if she can afford them. I mean have a look at her.. She is a Queen. Women want to be her. And she isn't stick skinny, which gives girls a realistic image to strive for. Would you rather have the body of Taylor Swift or Nicki Minaj?

Comment

its easy saying that but what if you are born super ugly?

i look average and I'm happy with that but I know if I was ugly i would probably want to change my looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        its easy saying that but what if you are born super ugly?

i look average and I'm happy with that but I know if I was ugly i would probably want to change my looks.
                        Everyone is different, a person that I might think is beautiful is a person that you might think is ugly. No one is going to love you like how you love you. So again, it comes down to what I said earlier, learn how to EMBRACE your flaws and be comfortable being yourself. That's all that matters.​

Comment

I wouldnt tbh lol

I mean I already lived with my flaws and shit...i aint gonna "fix" them then realize this shit is more fucked up that it was before...because there isnt no plastic surgery that can turn you natural and perfect tbh
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X