This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    some of the tweets was truth. thug been the hottest artist and most relevant of 2014. the tweets about him dropping a no ceilings 2 and da drought 4 made me giggle.
    Thug and RHQ stayed winning in 2014.. I think 2015 will be different. Kendrick, kanye, 50 cent, busta, Wayne, maybe even jay all releasing records hopefully..

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
      i really need all of these

get the anal one brah

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        get the anal one brah
        i'm serious man i'm getting them soon, i got money, it just ain't the right time yet.

you got one?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Is everybody here just a chronic masturbator? lmao

Comment

• oh lawdddd

WorldStarCandy | WorldStarHipHop

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              some of the tweets was truth. thug been the hottest artist and most relevant of 2014. the tweets about him dropping a no ceilings 2 and da drought 4 made me giggle.
              So you're not trolling with these thug threads

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
              i really need all of these

Is it weird to get turned on by this?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• this forum had a lot less flaming and abuse in like 2012 and 2011. people posted topics that would be abused now and back then people answered them seriously..

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  this forum had a lot less flaming and abuse in like 2012 and 2011. people posted topics that would be abused now and back then people answered them seriously..
                  Abuse? We're behind keyboards, on the Internet. I've learned it's stupid to catch feelings over someone you don't really know.

"You know what's more damaging than nukes? WORDS." - The Interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Shauninator View Post
                    Abuse? We're behind keyboards, on the Internet. I've learned it's stupid to catch feelings over someone you don't really know.
                    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...auninator.html

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      dat azz

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                        this forum had a lot less flaming and abuse in like 2012 and 2011. people posted topics that would be abused now and back then people answered them seriously..
                        True, the internet in general has become more childish after those years ..
                        even the KTT forum was much nicer back then

Ever since the spread of this Meme Culture, it seem like everyone tries to make every moment a comical one..
                        So they poke fun at eachother or come up with funny responses in hope of some notifications

At least it seems so to me but whatever.. humor brings us all together, as they say, so its all good

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X