Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow man that SASRAF tune seriously is one of his woat, whoever can bump this shit and enjoy it needs to justify themselves lol

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
      Wow man that SASRAF tune seriously is one of his woat, whoever can bump this shit and enjoy it needs to justify themselves lol
      top 5 worst wayne songs of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
        Wow man that SASRAF tune seriously is one of his woat, whoever can bump this shit and enjoy it needs to justify themselves lol
        I don't love it, but it's not that bad

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Wow I can't even believe I wrote this now..

Young Money - Rise Of An Empire Review

"But Induction Speech uncovers a beating heart that lies within the Young Money stable, one that is powered by a love and respect shared amongst the individual artists. Roc-a-Fella had a similar feel to it. "I'm reminded, Forgot to text mack that I made it I typed that I made it / He hit me back like check in I told him I appreciate it, like twice". Whilst MMG feels like an all encompassing leader delivering battle tactics to his minions, TDE resembles a group of strong willed individuals who are only connected by percieved mutual benefit and Odd Future is a bunch of kids having the absolute time of their lives, Young Money most resembles a family."

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            Wow I can't even believe I wrote this now.. Young Money - Rise Of An Empire Review "But Induction Speech uncovers a beating heart that lies within the Young Money stable, one that is powered by a love and respect shared amongst the individual artists. Roc-a-Fella had a similar feel to it. "I'm reminded, Forgot to text mack that I made it I typed that I made it / He hit me back like check in I told him I appreciate it, like twice". Whilst MMG feels like an all encompassing leader delivering battle tactics to his minions, TDE resembles a group of strong willed individuals who are only connected by percieved mutual benefit and Odd Future is a bunch of kids having the absolute time of their lives, Young Money most resembles a family."
            the album was garbage friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              the album was garbage friend
              Yeah but all that shirt about YMCMB being a family and Birdman caring more about the music than money..

Well off point

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                Yeah but all that shirt about YMCMB being a family and Birdman caring more about the music than money.. Well off point

Comment

• How the hell you gonna neg rep me and then comment "lol". Like as least call me a bitch or a drunk or something.
                  None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                    How the hell you gonna neg rep me and then comment "lol". Like as least call me a bitch or a drunk or something.
                    sorry about that darling

Comment

How the hell you gonna neg rep me and then comment "lol". Like as least call me a bitch or a drunk or something.
                      drunk bitch

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      Wow I can't even believe I wrote this now..

Young Money - Rise Of An Empire Review

"But Induction Speech uncovers a beating heart that lies within the Young Money stable, one that is powered by a love and respect shared amongst the individual artists. Roc-a-Fella had a similar feel to it. "I'm reminded, Forgot to text mack that I made it I typed that I made it / He hit me back like check in I told him I appreciate it, like twice". Whilst MMG feels like an all encompassing leader delivering battle tactics to his minions, TDE resembles a group of strong willed individuals who are only connected by percieved mutual benefit and Odd Future is a bunch of kids having the absolute time of their lives, Young Money most resembles a family."
                      induction speech is the 2nd best track on the album

Comment

• Going through junk food withdrawals. For real try eating all healthy and your body goes through like a detox I think. Need to morph in to Zyzz mode though..

Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 01-07-2015, 09:34 PM.
                        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Lol what you get negged for?

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                          Going through junk food withdrawals. For real try eating all healthy and your body goes through like a detox I think. Need to morph in to Zyzz mode though..

Dude once you go clean you won't go back believe me. I haven't eaten junk food in 3 years, not once. No desire for it, and I used to guzzle Maccas like DJ mustard

Comment

Working...
                          X