This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    hope they improve homie. yesterday was one of the worst days ive had in years. and today is.. well. its bad.

i hope things get better
    I hope the same for you, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      What a cunt.
      wat did he do to u?

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      
      he is gr8 human being m8

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
      Today has not been a good day for me, crazy how things could change so fast. That's life.
      let me guess

girl problems?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        girl problems?
        Naw, something more important.

Comment

• i just burn the LIVING FUCK out of my arm. fucking hot oil. I've got this nice big blister. Damn..

BTW I was pumped today during my work out, and I thought.. Why not throw on IANAHB2?

Well I did.. And it got me fucking amped..

lol

I'm in the ocean gettting shark pussy
          I make her take this dick like advice
          I stick in her ass like steroids

Damn Weezy u basically Pac now

No but seriously I still bump it every few weeks. Dunno why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            i just burn the LIVING FUCK out of my arm. fucking hot oil. I've got this nice big blister. Damn..

BTW I was pumped today during my work out, and I thought.. Why not throw on IANAHB2?

Well I did.. And it got me fucking amped..

lol

I'm in the ocean gettting shark pussy
            I make her take this dick like advice
            I stick in her ass like steroids

Damn Weezy u basically Pac now

No but seriously I still bump it every few weeks. Dunno why.
            But Pac had lyrics that were mostly morally correct. I get what you're saying tho. Weezy uses metaphors and what not. But he should use his position of influence to do good and lead people in the right direction ya know.

Comment

• tyga exposed them

Comment

• It's a bad day for me, too. ... I just wonder why is it so hard to consider each other as simple human beings than different sexes?! ... As I have been here , I have met several guys which are really cool but some of the guys need to change their fuckin foolish attitude toward girls!!
                Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

• Originally posted by Yasmine View Post
                  It's a bad day for me, too. ... I just wonder why is it so hard to consider each other as simple human beings than different sexes?! ... As I have been here , I have met several guys which are really cool but some of the guys need to change their fuckin foolish attitude toward girls!!
                  I watched you complain about this more than ten times already, and i can see you sitting around all day remembering everything everyone on here may have said to you. it looks like you somehow caught feelings.

Why do you care so much? It's just an internet forum ( the goat one but yeah ) everyone on here really just trying to have fun in every possible way, and honestly if you didn't learn to stop caring about insults and stuff you wont make it here. Look at [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION] shes been called and told stuff worse than eminem's raps to his mother. She doesnt catch feels and replies back calmly or in a similar way.

Tl;dr you need to act less [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] and more [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION]

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

It's a bad day for me, too. ... I just wonder why is it so hard to consider each other as simple human beings than different sexes?! ... As I have been here , I have met several guys which are really cool but some of the guys need to change their fuckin foolish attitude toward girls!!
                    smh they not go change.
                    Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                    I watched you complain about this more than ten times already, and i can see you sitting around all day remembering everything everyone on here may have said to you. it looks like you somehow caught feelings.

Why do you care so much? It's just an internet forum ( the goat one but yeah ) everyone on here really just trying to have fun in every possible way, and honestly if you didn't learn to stop caring about insults and stuff you wont make it here. Look at @luciana shes been called and told stuff worse than eminem's raps to his mother. She doesnt catch feels and replies back calmly or in a similar way.

Tl;dr you need to act less @-_- and more @luciana
                    see what I'm talking about

you gotta big up and get bold wit M. this one time on bad girls club season 11 episode 12 they was havin this pool party there and this one girl named andrea, this one guy was bein HELLA disrespectful to her there and shit and guess what, she called him out on it in front of EVERYONE and had to get held back and guess what happened to him next he got pulled out the pool party after that! there were a lot of dudes at the party that were cool and chill but he wanted to act FOOLISH and belittle her so guess what she had to CHECK him on it. even if you are having a bad day on here or shit don't let nobody on here downgrade you dawg.. you gotta be ready to wreck up the ship on them if you have to

Comment

• whats up with this dude? seen that many people on my fb hyping him
                      https://www.facebook.com/HiRezFans?fref=nf

Comment

put that pussy on my face every time i face u

Comment

Lots of girls end up leaving this site because of how strange some of the dudes can be. Stay though! Cute girls on the Internet always take L's. There's lots of pretty normal people here and pretty cool ones too. Just learn who is who.

Example this girl @luciana left after someone posted her IG pics for everyone. It's just what comes with being on the Internet though..

People on the web have no shame so it's easy to say something like,

"So hot I'm masturbating right now."

Feel better..

Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 01-02-2015, 10:36 AM.
                          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                          X